Dannis fail. Team Dagestan hilarious

Danis' post is legit hilarious and accurate.... Team Dagestan is not really that funny.

Danis - 1, Team Quackbibstan - 0.
Dannis used the same exact picture we have all used with khabib. It lacks originality. Which lacks funny. But sure follow the cock.

Can you clarify for the stupid people like me what this means exactly? I’m genuinely curious but for the life of me I can’t figure out wtf this means. Lol
Apparently the 10 year challenge is some stupid online thing of posting a picture of yourself 10 years ago and today. Khabib as mose from the office is a well known joke.

Dannis as a blonde rooster is quite new.

i guess if you think Charlie Zelenoff types are "gaining exposure" and aren't just completely delusional lunatics, than sure, he's "gaining exposure".

but do you really want to be famous for being a guy who talks and can't back it up?

i mean, he posts things like 'hugging my son' when he clearly lost. what kind of idiot does that? he talks about how he was a better Khabib than Khabib was, and then Conor gets thoroughly destroyed. he says he'd smash Kevin Lee, Kevin Lee calls him on his bullshit and then he ghosts him.

and you really think he has 1 million followers because of his shit talking? LOL, he has 1 million followers because he's Conor's man servant. nobody gave a fuck about him before Conor. and even being Conor's bro, he's only got 1/30th the following.

Lets not forget when he wanted to fight RDA and put money on it.
RDA accepted and Danus went MIA on IG or Twitter.
Dude dont seem to make any friends in the MMA community.
It will be lonely if he ever have to come out from under Conors skirt.

Dannis used the same exact picture we have all used with khabib. It lacks originality. Which lacks funny. But sure follow the cock.
The one team douchestan posted looks nothing like Dani's. It wasn't even funny at all because it's like posting Mark Hunt's picture next to Sage Northcutt and acting like they're similar because they have blond hair....

But sure, follow Team Douchestan.

thanks for making my point for me haha

you mean the point that i already knew? you're pointing out obvious stuff, just like the other guy who acts like Danis is some genius. like he's about to make all this huge money off his incredible instagram following.

my point is he can't keep talking all this trash and stay relevant. he has to actually DO something.

how is he going to survive when he's basically alienating everyone in the community? sure, 1 million instagram followers have his back, good luck getting quality training.

As you post in the Dillon Dnnis thread...

doesn't mean i care about him. i was only curious why he continues to be a douchebag with no real backup of his words. like why does his instagram posts get constantly reported on when he's basically a nobody.

someone said, "he's so popular he's the biggest MMA prospect" how is that? i only ever hear about him when he's doing something besides fighting. i don't know how he's a prospect when he beat 1 can and everyone else he calls out calls him out, and then he does a disappearing act for a few days, or deletes his post talking shit because even he knows he looks too much like an idiot.

i'll care about him when he actually accepts fights instead of running from ones he acted like he wanted.

Apparently the 10 year challenge is some stupid online thing of posting a picture of yourself 10 years ago and today. Khabib as mose from the office is a well known joke.

Dannis as a blonde rooster is quite new.
Ahh okay, thanks! What’s with the caption one hour though?

The one team douchestan posted looks nothing like Dani's. It wasn't even funny at all because it's like posting Mark Hunt's picture next to Sage Northcutt and acting like they're similar because they have blond hair....

But sure, follow Team Douchestan.
The hair cut is the funny.... but it is what it is.

We have our sides. <GrassoBless>

Back