Dannis fail. Team Dagestan hilarious

Jake Shields already killed Danus on social media ....

thats actually a picture from khabib where he trained for the conor mcgregor fight.

tenor.gif

i don't get Dillon Danis' game.

nobody even cares about him, like they don't even care enough to want to see him get beat up.

it's like Conor told him, "hey kid, you gotta fake until you make it"

i don't get Dillon Danis' game.

nobody even cares about him, like they don't even care enough to want to see him get beat up.

it's like Conor told him, "hey kid, you gotta fake until you make it"

It'll probably work.

Getting close to a million followers on IG.

When the UFC signs him he'll be able to command a price that'll make people bitch like hell.

And his haters will want to watch him lose so will watch his fights which will further improve his stats and his pay.

it only works in MMA if you keep winning. i doubt Danis does that. unless he does the MVP move and fight total cans or washed up journeymen.

Well it works either way for him. As above, he might as well incase he does win. Seems like a no brainer.

And if he doesn't he can still fall back on Jiu Jitsu career, with s much bigger platform / audience

I think it failed because mose is the man ...but khabibs media team failed too

Well it works either way for him. As above, he might as well incase he does win. Seems like a no brainer.

And if he doesn't he can still fall back on Jiu Jitsu career, with s much bigger platform / audience

that's my point, nobody really seems to care either way.

the reason it worked for Conor is because Conor was an actual threat.

it doesn't work if you're just talking shit to real fighters on twitter while fighting nobodies.

Back