Daniel Cormier's 50th USADA test was in August 2019.....

I don't want to be that guy that post Holly in that bikini. It appears that she may have been on something for yrs...

Lol at people thinking most if not all fighters are not on something.
Maybe not Holly but wmma doesn't count and she looks more ripped than GSP
Lol no she does not

GSP fails the eye test easily, Holy looks like a normal sized proportional woman

it may not be an impressive physique for a steroid user but believe me he has impressive strength and condition for one.
His core strength is on another dimension in comparison to those Jersey shore guidos. He whould just make them cry tossing them around.

sure, i'm not a moron, i know who Daniel Cormier is and what he's capable of. i simply said, DC's body doesn't look like he's on steroids. the poster posted the picture of Cormier as if this was definitely proof he's on steroids. like i said, i've seen plenty of guys who look like that who aren't on steroids.

even the fact that he's incredibly strong and a gifted athlete is not a red flag he's on steroids to me. he's not the first little fat guy who has existed that i've seen beat the absolute fuck out of giants.

Strange thing... They will start to aim on people who are closer to retirement or a way past their primes... I already watched that movie before - Spider *ACHOO*...

Mobsters being mobsters, no news. You can't be profitable anymore? Ok, so you have another role now: pop or became a suspect to USADA/UFC to show that WE ARE WORKING!!

Because when REALLY MATTERED "we couldn't find" - a.k.a. "we chose not to" - any shit... But now THAT'S OK.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

DC's test lvls after the first Jones fight were suspect.
Underrated post right there. I have been saying this for a long time.

Not only after, but also BEFORE.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/...om-jon-jones-daniel-cormier-ufc-182-drug-test
Some of his AND Jon Jones's T/E ratios were very, very suspect - even I'm a fan of Jon Jones, this can't be denied.

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious.

DC almost dies and gets so ill he has to PULL OUT OF THE OLYMPICS..................HIS LITERAL LIFES GOAL, trying to make 211.

"DC could easily make MW and wrekt everyone. mma cuts r easier than wrassling"

yea........just another 26 pounds no big deal.

DC could have made 185 back then..........if he was willing to be weak and so drained of energy that he could barely put his wrestling shoes on

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/...om-jon-jones-daniel-cormier-ufc-182-drug-test
Some of his AND Jon Jones's T/E ratios were very, very suspect - even I'm a fan of Jon Jones, this can't be denied.

I've heard that extremely physically grueling activities can wrek testosterone levels until your body gets a break and heals. Is it not possible that that level of training for a 5 round title fight, while at the same time cutting weight, could cause weird levels like that?

Genuinely not sure, but it seems PLAUSIBLE to me. Wouldn't bet my life on it tho.

I'd like to cross reference to someone like, say.......Shogun, who I really cant envision touching PEDs.

sure, i'm not a moron, i know who Daniel Cormier is and what he's capable of. i simply said, DC's body doesn't look like he's on steroids. the poster posted the picture of Cormier as if this was definitely proof he's on steroids. like i said, i've seen plenty of guys who look like that who aren't on steroids.

even the fact that he's incredibly strong and a gifted athlete is not a red flag he's on steroids to me. he's not the first little fat guy who has existed that i've seen beat the absolute fuck out of giants.
yes, his physique is definitely not a proof.
The fact that he was a Olympic athlete and a Champion (the Sport doesn't even matter) is way more of a proof... well for the "woke" eye haha

Cormier won his ncaa championship at 184 pounds when he was 21..

For reference - bader jones cb dolloway phil davis the chris mark munoz tito chuck rampage couture coleman etc all wrestle at 197 or higher.

As a general rule they fight lower weight in mma than they did during their collegiate years.

A good gage of size is 21. If you can make it at that age you will continue to do so unless you have a lanky build which cormier clearly does not.

Bad eating habits resulted in organ complications

Strange thing... They will start to aim on people who are closer to retirement or a way past their primes... I already watched that movie before - Spider *ACHOO*...

Mobsters being mobsters, no news. You can't be profitable anymore? Ok, so you have another role now: pop or became a suspect to USADA/UFC to show that WE ARE WORKING!!

Because when REALLY MATTERED "we couldn't find" - a.k.a. "we chose not to" - any shit, but now THAT'S OK.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

<WellThere>

yes, his physique is definitely not a proof.
The fact that he was a Olympic athlete and a Champion (the Sport doesn't even matter) is way more of a proof... well for the "woke" eye haha

i think it makes the chance way higher that anyone at that level is on steroids, but i wouldn't be surprised to find out that some of them have never done steroids. there are legitimate freaks of nature, they're just not as numerous as professional sports leads us to believe.

And yet, Holly Holm in February 2020 has because the first UFC fighter to complete "50 tests without issue"
that can only mean one thing......... Either USADA cant count, or Cormier and Jose have both popped.
"Without issue" is pretty vague. What about whereabouts failures?

DC's test lvls after the first Jones fight were suspect.
From what I remember they were fine for a man his age having already had a wrestling career after a hard camp.

Wish I could work for USADA and be the dude that watches Holly pee

Just kidding

I could never do that, I'd end up drinking the whole cup

Would you at least share with me? Don't hog Holly all to yourself!

From weekly tracking, I have everything by week

No kidding? I assumed they only updated quarterly.

How long have you been tracking? Do you know exactly how long the gap on Jon Jones' testing was between Q4 of 2017 and Q3 of 2018 ?

Back