Daniel Cormier's 50th USADA test was in August 2019.....

yup fair enough. But he was ripped, and still fucked himself up trying to make 211lbs, even with the full support of an Olympic-level support team. That really doesnt give any confidence he'd ever make 185 even in MMA. Thats another 26lb's lighter!
yes but the problem here is cutting and not tha he can't make the weight via healthy way.
Cormier can make no problem 185 in a span of 6 months. The problem is him wanting to be huge but cut the last 2 day like 20lbs and this is unhealthy, this is why he can not do the weight or must be transported to the hospital...

Wish I could work for USADA and be the dude that watches Holly pee

Just kidding

I could never do that, I'd end up drinking the whole cup

Sherdog at its finest, ladies and gentlemen!

that's not an impressive physique for a steroid user. any Jersey shore guido would bodyshame the fuck out of DC and all they're doing is tons of d-bol and arm curls.

don't get me wrong, he looks like a strong motherfucker there, but i've seen plenty of construction workers and farmers with the same kind of build. big ass shoulders and arms, and a gut.
it may not be an impressive physique for a steroid user but believe me he has impressive strength and condition for one.
His core strength is on another dimension in comparison to those Jersey shore guidos. He whould just make them cry tossing them around.

yes but the problem here is cutting and not tha he can't make the weight via healthy way.
Cormier can make no problem 185 in a span of 6 months. The problem is him wanting to be huge but cut the last 2 day like 20lbs and this is unhealthy, this is why he can not do the weight or must be transported to the hospital...
strong disagree. DC weighed in excess of 230lb, at a young age, relatively ripped i.e. minimal body fat. There is no more weight to lose. You can't fight genetics past a certain point.

the guy was never making MW after the age of 21.

Aldo wasnt under USADA
Cormier they stopped testing him in October. Not tested once over October, November or December.

Where are you getting the testing dates from? As opposed to just Q1, Q2, etc ?

strong disagree. DC weighed in excess of 230lb, at a young age, relatively ripped i.e. minimal body fat. There is no more weight to lose. You can't fight genetics past a certain point.

the guy was never making MW after the age of 21.
...i believe you don't understood me. What you wrote is true and yas this way he can't make the weight.
But if 230lb. with minimal body fat and just starts to eating less than he burns, then he will start to lose weight, muscels and fat... in a span of 6 months to a year he will lose ALOT of weight but still be very healthy..
His problem is him wanting to be big and lose weight in a very small period of time to not lose his muscels/strength.

...i believe you don't understood me. What you wrote is true and yas this way he can't make the weight.
But if 230lb. with minimal body fat and just starts to eating less than he burns, then he will start to lose weight, muscels and fat... in a span of 6 months to a year he will lose ALOT of weight but still be very healthy..
His problem is him wanting to be big and lose weight in a very small period of time to not lose his muscels/strength.
No dude that is not how it works. He is naturally a big , solid guy. Ofc he could starve himself and lose the weight, but he'd be a shell of himself and no where near is athletic peak.
You cant just trim someone down to whatever weight based on how they look and expect them to be healthy. Genetics don't work that way.

No dude that is not how it works. He is naturally a big , solid guy. Ofc he could starve himself and lose the weight, but he'd be a shell of himself and no where near is athletic peak.
You cant just trim someone down to whatever weight based on how they look and expect them to be healthy. Genetics don't work that way.
no... im not talkking about starving him self... if he just eats per day 300kcal less per day than he burns in a span of couple of months he will NOT starve himself and will lose weight. This is how physic work and its a fact. He will not be anything near of being a shell of him self. I know what im talking about. I lost myself about 70lbs and i was always the biggest and strongest kid, guy in my class... so my natural build is/was being big and strong...

no... im not talkking about starving him self... if he just eats per day 300kcal less per day than he burns in a span of couple of months he will NOT starve himself and will lose weight. This is how physic work and its a fact. He will not be anything near of being a shell of him self. I know what im talking about. I lost myself about 70lbs and i was always the biggest and strongest kid, guy in my class... so my natural build is/was being big and strong...
Dude you are fucking dreaming.
Cormier is a fucking unit and this is genetics. You can force his diet to accommodate X calories and then he'll lose weight and get to the whatever point you want (unto death) but if you are suggesting he will be anywhere near his athletic potential at the same time, you're mistaken.
You are taking an insanely simplified view of things. Like you've read a few diet blogs or something

Inb4 naive Sherdoggers believe D1 & olympic wrestlers are clean

DC looked jacked as fuck back in the day ...(@ 96 kg/211.6 bs)

daniel-cormier.jpg

No shit. He's 24 in that picture.

Are you really that stupid?

Dude you are fucking dreaming.
Cormier is a fucking unit and this is genetics. You can force his diet to accommodate X calories and then he'll lose weight and get to the whatever point you want (unto death) but if you are suggesting he will be anywhere near his athletic potential at the same time, you're mistaken.
You are taking an insanely simplified view of things. Like you've read a few diet blogs or something
...you make me tired man... did i wrote somewhere that he will be equal strong as before or super strong for a MW?? I just wrote that he can make the weight and still be very healthy, probably live longer.
I didn't say he will be a MW champion.

Read, think positive, then answer if's needed.

Dude stop acting like you know something. This is what any facebook personal trainer would say. You're not some guru on this.

Cormier is working with professional nutritionists every single fight camp. It's amazing how fucking full of it some users act on here when discussing losing/cutting weight. The people he employees know your basic concept of weight loss and a fuckload more. You're NOT smarter than them.

Dude stop acting like you know something. This is what any facebook personal trainer would say. You're not some guru on this.

Cormier is working with professional nutritionists every single fight camp. It's amazing how fucking full of it some users act on here when discussing losing/cutting weight. The people he employees know your basic concept of weight loss and a fuckload more. You're NOT smarter than them.
triggered? haha relax man, i think you didn't understand me. Its ok.
You can believe what the fuck you want. Hope you are ok.

CroCop bless

triggered? haha relax man, i think you didn't understand me. Its ok.
You can believe what the fuck you want. Hope you are ok.

Everyone understands you. No one agrees with you.

Have a good night.

Back