Daniel Cormier's 50th USADA test was in August 2019.....

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Cormier's 50th USADA test was in early August of last year.

He provided another 2 samples in late August and 1 in December taking him to...

2015 - 4 / 2016 - 11 / 2017 - 13 / 2018 - 16 / 2019 - 9

<DCrying>

Total - 53 tests

Jose Aldo, gave his 50th sample to USADA in Early December, taking him to...

2015 - 8 / 2016 - 6 / 2017 - 8 / 2018 - 11 / 2019 - 19

<mma3>

Total - 53 tests (and 2 more in 2020)

And yet, Holly Holm in February 2020 has because the first UFC fighter to complete "50 tests without issue"

that can only mean one thing......... Either USADA cant count, or Cormier and Jose have both popped.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

fwiw, after Aldo's fight night test he was tested 3 times in December and another two samples in January. thats the sort of patters we see when theres low levels and they are trying to detemrine contamination. Cormier on the other hand, not tested at all November, December or January. From one of the most tested to not at all.

Last edited:
DC's test lvls after the first Jones fight were suspect.

Wish I could work for USADA and be the dude that watches Holly pee

Just kidding

I could never do that, I'd end up drinking the whole cup

They were testing Cormier pretty hard for a while so maybe there was an atypical finding?
Could Aldo spilling his sample count as an incident?

Aldo wasnt under USADA
Cormier they stopped testing him in October. Not tested once over October, November or December.

Jeff “Dirk” Novitzky would never lie

Lol at people thinking most if not all fighters are not on something.
Maybe not Holly but wmma doesn't count and she looks more ripped than GSP

Inb4 naive Sherdoggers believe D1 & olympic wrestlers are clean

DC looked jacked as fuck back in the day ...

daniel-cormier.jpg
wtf happened to this forehead

looks like a meth addict

40+ years old Cormier and Yoel has access to Olympic level anti-USADA proof illegal substances.

Wrestling weight cuts are way more intense than making weight once every few months for a fight in the UFC.
yup fair enough. But he was ripped, and still fucked himself up trying to make 211lbs, even with the full support of an Olympic-level support team. That really doesnt give any confidence he'd ever make 185 even in MMA. Thats another 26lb's lighter!

Inb4 naive Sherdoggers believe D1 & olympic wrestlers are clean

DC looked jacked as fuck back in the day ...(@ 96 kg/211.6 bs)

daniel-cormier.jpg

that's not an impressive physique for a steroid user. any Jersey shore guido would bodyshame the fuck out of DC and all they're doing is tons of d-bol and arm curls.

don't get me wrong, he looks like a strong motherfucker there, but i've seen plenty of construction workers and farmers with the same kind of build. big ass shoulders and arms, and a gut.

that's not an impressive physique for a steroid user. any Jersey shore guido would bodyshame the fuck out of DC and all they're doing is tons of d-bol and arm curls.

don't get me wrong, he looks like a strong motherfucker there, but i've seen plenty of construction workers and farmers with the same kind of build. big ass shoulders and arms, and a gut.

DC is 5'10 and north of 225 lbs in that picture, while not being too fat. He would be a shredded MW and completely dwarf any "Shore guido"

Wish I could work for USADA and be the dude that watches Holly pee

Just kidding

I could never do that, I'd end up drinking the whole cup
Just tell her your mouth is the testing equipment and get it straight from the source.

DC is 5'10 and north of 225 lbs in that picture, while not being too fat. He would be a shredded MW and completely dwarf any "Shore guido"

just because he has a bigger frame doesn't mean he's on steroids. Mark Hunt would dwarf any Jersey Shore guido too, but he still looks like a tub of lard next to them.

just because he has a bigger frame doesn't mean he's on steroids. Mark Hunt would dwarf any Jersey Shore guido too, but he still looks like a tub of lard next to them.
So true. The size of his chest, shoulders and traps/back are fucking huge! Not to even mention his legs.

images

Back