• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniel Cormier vs. Anthony "Rumble" Johnson II Headlines UFC 210 in Buffalo (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rumble by first round Debo KO <{jackyeah}>

giphy.gif

tumblr_mqxk7qiG5A1qc1jg4o1_400.gif
on watching that gif those two hammer fist were really unnecessary .

I bet on Rumble so DC is pretty much going to win. Have not won a bet since 2012.

Probably put Aldo/Holloway on there as well. Looks like a good card. Then Stipe/JDS and Bisping/Romero?

Cormier beats him again. Rumble does well when he can KO guys early who don't fight back. But when people actually fight back against Rumble... its wilt and quit time

I know can't wait

Gsp maybe ?

Imagine lol

No way they would but a GSP comeback fight in Buffalo..... orrr would they?

DC/Rumble has got to be the Main Event here. I don't see the possibility of a better one for that date.

Last edited:
I got a feeling Rumble might land a shot in a worse place than during the first fight, although I'd rather see DC win and for both of them to hand losses to Jones.
I don't get what I want, pretty much ever, though.

I like DC but it's hard not to cheer for rumble here. He's more exciting and I think hes got a good chance to KO Jones which would be fantastic.

Then again it'd be awesome to see DC beat Rumble again, and get vengence on a post USADA Jones.

Both outcomes are great

No way they would but a GSP comeback fight in Buffalo..... orrr would they?

DC/Rumble has got to be the Main Event here. I don't see the possibility for a better one for that date.
Buffalo is very very close ... us Toronto boys will flock there

surely johnson gets the interim belt when dickhead DC pulls out due to injury again

I got a feeling Rumble might land a shot in a worse place than during the first fight, although I'd rather see DC win and for both of them to hand losses to Jones.
I don't get what I want, pretty much ever, though.
Either way I'd love to see both of them fight jones. The extra 2 w's will look great on his record lol

When's his suspension up June ?

Daniel big brothers him again.

I wonder who Rasahd gets. He wanted to fight at home in New York. It will be almost a full year since he last fought, getting flatten by pre-Rumble Glover.

Probably put Aldo/Holloway on there as well. Looks like a good card. Then Stipe/JDS and Bisping/Romero?

That's what I was thinking but no way UFC risks it with the chance of running thin on Main Events again.

Can't have Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Stefan Struve as a Main Event.

<6>

Either way I'd love to see both of them fight jones. The extra 2 w's will look great on his record lol

When's his suspension up June ?
Idunno man. Idunno.<{boneytears}>
Some month I can't even pronounce.

Probably just in time to set up a match with the winner of DC-Rumble. Did he not get the 2 year suspension, though?

Another Ex-Pat, like myself. Cool.

I was born in Calgary. But, my folks had the good sense to move to Edmonton, before I was a yr old.

As much as I like living just outside DC....Canada will always be home.
What's wrong with Calgary?

6 months ago I would have said DC, I'm a lot less confident this time.. After all the injuries, I think father time is finally catching up with him.

Idunno man. Idunno.<{boneytears}>
Some month I can't even pronounce.

Probably just in time to set up a match with the winner of DC-Rumble. Did he not get the 2 year suspension, though?

No usada gave him a year

Then apparently the NAC could have gave him 2 but they matched and said a year was good

Ya it's July cause it was UFC 200 when they grabbed him

So I guess expect that fight to be booked as soon as this one is over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back