• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniel Cormier vs. Anthony "Rumble" Johnson II Headlines UFC 210 in Buffalo (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
{<redford}

DC's time is over, he is getting older, injuries are piling up, bum knees, Rumble takes that belt.
This is my thought as well. DC is old and trains at AKA, the place knees go to die.

Rumble's power isn't going anywhere, though, and I think if DC is slowing down, Rumble will catch him and put him to sleep.

This is my thought as well. DC is old and trains at AKA, the place knees go to die.

Rumble's power isn't going anywhere, though, and I think if DC is slowing down, Rumble will catch him and put him to sleep.
DC has never been KOed and that includes by huge HWs. He took a hard shot from Rumble last time and dealt with it fine. The only person to beat him shut his wrestling game down at clinch range. Unless DC has fallen off tremendously in the last few months I just see no reason to except any different of a result. Yes he's getting up there in age, yes he embraces the grind at AKA, yes he hasn't been super active lately but all of that just is not going to make enough of a difference, Rumble will be dominated until he breaks and gives up again.

Love DC!

But man he's old now and the injuries...he might not be able to get up from a Rumble punch this time.

Im surprised that so many people taking Rumble. He has been out wrestled/grappled in lower divisions and in his last fight with D.C. Unless Cormier is stupid and tries to stand with him for any significant time, then I see Rumble getting taken down and eventually submitted again. Rumble obviously has that punchers chance, but that will be reduced the longer the fight goes and the more he's on his back. Like most Rumble fights, he needs to land something big early against DC and put him away.

Cardio won't matter so much with the way Anthony Johnson fights. Rumble is a dangerous power puncher, he's actually better off going all out for a knockout early in the fight. It's his best chance. He won't win a decision against DC but he could definitely knock him out

He could easily win a decision by using the same game plan he used against Davis.

Rumble could land a big shot and that's that, but DC is right that Rumble hasn't shown improvement since they fought. Dangerous early, fades under pressure. While DC will try to do the same thing again. DC's age & injuries are in Rumble's favor, but the safe pick is still DC.

Didn't Cormier say he wasn't going to go for takedowns and keep it standing this time around and knock Rumble out? If that's the case, I got Rumble this time

if Rumble hasnt worked on his wrestling and jiujitsu i suspect this will go the same as the first time around.

Saw this on UFC Tonight. If Rumble cant get and early ko. I think it ends just like the first fight.

Even dc after the fight said he was rocked

Hardest he's ever been hit

And yet my point is that it had zero impact on the fight. Rumble reminds me of Vitor Belfort... As long as he is on the offensive he is devastating. He hits a bit of adversity and he folds. DC still wins this easily.

And yet my point is that it had zero impact on the fight. Rumble reminds me of Vitor Belfort... As long as he is on the offensive he is devastating. He hits a bit of adversity and he folds. DC still wins this easily.
Time will tell
This time I'm with rumble

1st round ko

Over 300 votes and rumble still leading the way
I'm not alone

I don't think DC survives the storm this time around.

I think rumble gets it done (and possibly retires DC).

I'm more sure DC doesn't make it to the fight than anything else

Son of a...I was hoping weißman v. moose would be 5 rounds.

LHW title scheduled

Sherdog: fuck I want something without a title to headline

Never ceases to amaze how stupid this forum is

He could easily win a decision by using the same game plan he used against Davis.
If Rumble pushes the pace like he did in the Davis fight then yes I agree, but Phil Davis is nowhere near Daniel Cormier's level.

DC has never been KOed and that includes by huge HWs. He took a hard shot from Rumble last time and dealt with it fine. The only person to beat him shut his wrestling game down at clinch range. Unless DC has fallen off tremendously in the last few months I just see no reason to except any different of a result. Yes he's getting up there in age, yes he embraces the grind at AKA, yes he hasn't been super active lately but all of that just is not going to make enough of a difference, Rumble will be dominated until he breaks and gives up again.
You seem pretty certain. If you're so confident, post a betting slip. I wouldn't bet on this fight unless it was with someone else's money. Rumble has too much power to bet against him, and DC at his best is too good to bet against, as well.

Eh, wish this fight had happened back in Dec when it was originally scheduled.

Back