Daniel Cormier troubled by LCL and ACL issues, may require surgery

Sounds like a good excuse not to fight until Jones rematches Gus.

81760-because-its-all-part-of-the-pl-DhTL.gif

Cormier wants to wait for his title shot and with this story people can't get angry and demand he fights

What a load of bullcrap.

Injured my ass, this is his way of staying out of any potential fights.

Trying to trick Jones into taking a quick fight with him or something, or setting up for Jones to start targeting his legs with kicks so he can go for the easy takedown. He ain't injured.

haters...

shut-up-re-some-more-sx-197393.jpg

Looks like DC already has his excuse all lined up for when bones whoops his ass real hard and sends him back to reality.

At least it's not an actual ACL tear.

To beat the crap out of Dan Henderson like that with two messed up knee ligaments is crazy.

He oughta just do the surgery now since it would take a year to get back into fighting shape. By then, the Jones-Gus fight might have gone and passed.

Last edited:
I don't think it's an issue. He gets it repaired and trains for Bones. Remember that he's waiting for Gus/Bones to finish and then fights the champion. This doesn't really change the schedule. If he were 100% healthy, he'd still sit on the shelf and wait.

Oh come on!! Fucking injuries.

I just hope both Gus & DC wait as long as baby kid jones takes with his games he is playing with signing to fight anyone. He prolonged the stupid glover fight for months too

What a load of bullcrap.

Injured my ass, this is his way of staying out of any potential fights.

Exactly! He should've just kept his mouth shut about staying out of fights until the winner of Gus/Jones because now this injury is suspect at best.

Back