Daniel Cormier: 'I'll smack Bisping around anytime'

Someone is salty bc their teammate got KO'd and dethroned. I'm kinda tired of fighters calling out smaller fighters. And people wonder why BJ is held in such high regard

I'm dealing with it fine not a fan of either, but I'm pretty sure DC will tool Bisping everywhere.
I never said that Bisbing would beat DC WTF where did you pull that one out?
DC would beat up Bisbing bad.

Cormier will lay on him. Human blanket

the former heavyweight picking a fight with the middleweight

He answered a question.

And lol at cormier being boring and a laynprayer. You guys need to watch some fights so you can see what a boring fighter is.

Dc needs to move back to hw. Hes cleared out the lhw division and bones isn't around to really stamp his legacy.

I think he's better at hw. Hes so fast and can still toss the big guys around.

He let cain have his run. Dc doesn't have many years left. He should try to get the hw belt and ride off into the sunset.

Post-USADA Bisping is undefeated FYI the sport has changed.

DC survived Rumble's hands from Hell. Let's not get carried away. Bisping would probably suffocate under the frame of DC.

I never said that Bisbing would beat DC WTF where did you pull that one out?
DC would beat up Bisbing bad.
I'm not sure I have a terrible memory, you said something about Bisping beating Anderson more impressively than DC did and then you told to me to deal with it. So I just figured we were doin the dam thing.

Bisping wrecks him

Out wrestles him just to show him how easy it is

Fact

Buddeh

More "subtle" hype talk from Daniel Cormier. He also asked Glover to talk shit about him too. Nothing to see here.

As for the fight, Cormier's wrestling is excellent and may give him the edge, but at the same time I don't think he would take Bisping down at will. Also, the Count's hands are better. Not an easy fight to predict.

It's a relatively easy fight to predict. Bisping would be in the ballpark of 10 to 1, perhaps even higher.

Yeah but man, it's like what we say about thunder. Can't strike twice at the same place.

Bisping can't pull it out twice or else i make him a statue for sure
Well Thunder never strikes , it roars. Roar Bisping!

Back