Daniel Cormier: 'I'll smack Bisping around anytime'

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
usa-today-8578209.0.jpg

Bisping and Cormier frequently host FOX Sports analysis shows and have developed a friendship on-and-off camera. Cormier, however, wouldn't have a problem with putting their friendship on hold to settle things in the Octagon.

When asked during a Twitter Q&A session whether their friendship would get in the way of a potential title fight, the American Kickboxing Academy standout assured fans that he'd have no problem smacking Bisping around the cage.

Source: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/3...ews-daniel-cormier-michael-bisping-trash-talk

I guess this really is the age of big money fights and champion vs champion superfights.
Conor bless.

Imagine if they fight and Bisping ends up knocking out DC :eek:

Mike Bisping in a can

<44>

Nah he would just lay on him for 25 minutes

That gif always makes me pause, I have no idea how to feel about it.

Yeah I have no idea, it's just so random. I would like to hear the story behind that.

That's what I said about the Rockhold fight. And then Bisping knocked out Rockhold.

Yeah but man, it's like what we say about thunder. Can't strike twice at the same place.

Bisping can't pull it out twice or else i make him a statue for sure

That's what I said about the Rockhold fight. And then Bisping knocked out Rockhold.
DC is not hot and definitely not Cuckhold hot. Hence, he's forced to fight with his chin down and hands up.

P.S. No hetero.

the former heavyweight picking a fight with the middleweight

More "subtle" hype talk from Daniel Cormier. He also asked Glover to talk shit about him too. Nothing to see here.

As for the fight, Cormier's wrestling is excellent and may give him the edge, but at the same time I don't think he would take Bisping down at will. Also, the Count's hands are better. Not an easy fight to predict.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back