Daniel Cormier: 'I'll smack Bisping around anytime'

More "subtle" hype talk from Daniel Cormier. He also asked Glover to talk shit about him too. Nothing to see here.

As for the fight, Cormier's wrestling is excellent and may give him the edge, but at the same time I don't think he would take Bisping down at will. Also, the Count's hands are better. Not an easy fight to predict.
You're looking far into this, dc would take bisping down at will, when gus ended up defending dcs takedowns, dc turned it into a dog fight and battered him on the feet.
Gus is taller, longer, and has slicker boxing than bisping.
Bisping is safe nowhere

Yeah but man, it's like what we say about thunder. Can't strike twice at the same place.

Bisping can't pull it out twice or else i make him a statue for sure

Thunder doesn't strike at all no?

Then lay off the KFC, cut down & get you another belt.

DC is picking on kids!

giphy.gif

DC trying to gain fans

It's physically impossible to slap someone when your laying chest to chest on top of them.

I'm noticing a trend with their little crew.

DC cries about Cerrone being disrespectful, then goes around saying shit like
I'll smack @bisping around anytime. Next time we work I'll take him to gym and smack him around and film it
Bigger fake than Jon Jones.

Last edited:
Daniel would shit on pretty much every HW not named Cain Velasquez

This is an easy fight to predict, Cormier takes Bisping down at will.

You're looking far into this, dc would take bisping down at will, when gus ended up defending dcs takedowns, dc turned it into a dog fight and battered him on the feet.
Gus is taller, longer, and has slicker boxing than bisping.
Bisping is safe nowhere

Well, I like to think Bisping's takedown defense improved a good deal lately, enough at least for him not to stay on his ass for the whole fight. However, that might be just wishful thinking.

Bisping via KO

BoLIEVE!

the former heavyweight picking a fight with the middleweight

So Daniel is the former Heavyweight and Bisping is just a middleweight even though he used to fight at LHW. You fucking clown, you crack me up.

It's like when Fedor who is not even a big HW fought Dan and many of you clowns called it a HW vs a MW.

Back