Dangerous to look for female roommate?

You can't be serious with all that nonsense...
Tell me right now then. What good reason do you have to need to boot a roommate that is exclusive to them being female

Reactions: lsa
When my GF moved to her current apartment, her best friend's boyfriend was helping me load/unload all her heavy shit. We took the drawers from her dresser separately and one was all panties. He said this is how we find out who the perverts are at this apartment complex. Leave it on your tailgate and hang back then see who comes to steal a pair lol.

So did you get caught then ?

Uhh what? Only batshit insane / desperate people will sublet a room with less than 30 days notice to vacate.

24 hours LOL.

It’s not me, dipshit. It’s the law. Roommates comes under paying guests, like in a hotel or a B&B.
The reasoning is forcing somebody to share a roof might lead to a disorderly / criminal situation etc situation.

Rooming =/= Renting.
Unless both your names is on the lease or ownership papers.

1 scenario out 100:
Give you occasional sex, dont want stable relationship so she don't get mad at you fucking other females, but at same time she don't bring dudes at your home due respect

Other 99 out 100:
You lose

It’s not me, dipshit. It’s the law. Roommates comes under paying guests, like in a hotel or a B&B.
The reasoning is forcing somebody to share a roof might lead to a disorderly / criminal situation etc situation.

Rooming =/= Renting.
Unless both your names is on the lease or ownership papers.

Where do you live?

Most people sign some sort of agreement for any type of arrangement.

You sign a contract with the subletter, most people would want 30 days notice.

Why do you want a roommate you can kick out on two weeks notice ?

The best and worst part of having a female roommate is banging them then being forced to hang out with their boyfriend when he comes over the whole time thinking "i fucked your girl last night but ur here today"

I'm too old for that now but i loved haivng roommates in my 20's. Also as for solid advice, if you don't plan on having an enforceable lease then make them pay rent for that month at the beginning of the month, for that month. I've been burned a few times with people coasting a free month and then instead of paying they bail.

Despite what several members of this forum have said about me regarding women, I've actually had several female roommates. It all comes down to the individual.

I will say I don't believe its very smart to let anyone you don't really know move into your place, male or female.

You should ask for advice from the Sherdogger who had a female roommate, developed a huge crush on her, afraid to make a move like most Sherdoggers, and had to hear her getting banged out by random dudes nightly.

I nominate Get To Da Choppa for President.

if I take in a female roommate to save some money but make them sign a contract stating I can kick them out at any point so long as I give them 2 weeks notice, is that enforceable? Like if I decide they got to go will it hold up or will I have to go through court and shit....

Dont live with a girl dude

They are ten times the mess a dude is, and ten times the drama

Find some fat guy in his 40's who is no physical threat they usually just lay in bed all day, practically like living alone

if I take in a female roommate to save some money but make them sign a contract stating I can kick them out at any point so long as I give them 2 weeks notice, is that enforceable? Like if I decide they got to go will it hold up or will I have to go through court and shit....
You are not going to get someone to agree to only 2 weeks notice. You are more likely to find someone to do a "month-to-month" lease where you can give them 30 days notice.

During the time that she resides with you, she can bring anyone into her rented space that she likes.

Just don't steal their thongs

You seem to be the industrious type. Wouldn't you prefer to be unfettered?

Who in their right mind would want to live with one of those things. Never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die.

Back