Dangerous to look for female roommate?

I don't understand your question. You want to know if you can evict someone after 2 weeks, what's her being female have to do with it?

I have a female roommate...

Also growing up I lived with my mom and a sister in the house

In August my roomie leaving . I will get another to live downstairs . I have had three female roomies and two of them were fine ... one I lied to to get her to move out because she loved heat and having the house hot af and never paid rent in full amount

The two guy roomies I have had have been train wrecks

1 female roommate is fine. Ideal even.

2 female roommates, it's only a matter of time before their menstrual cycles align and they team up against you in day to day squabbles.

TS gonna be on the evening news when they find the body of his female roommate stuffed in his freezer (after she blocked his advances and he had to endure hearing her bang other dudes night after night who just fucked her and left).

I dont care if she gets banged. I just want to steal some of her panties and other than that we both mind our business

Why, did you run out of your own ?

On a serious note, subletting generally has different rules than straight up renting. A fact most of the idiots here are forgetting / unaware of.
Yes, you can kick her out with 24 hours notice and DONT change that to 2 weeks. Check your local regulations/ call the local Tenancy department.

FTR renting is what you do to a whole apartment, house, separate floor of a domicile with its own ingress.
Subletting / roomate is when you share the domicile.

The primary can evict the roommate with 24 hrs / same day notice notice. The reason is that somebody you don’t get along with can really fuck you up if you’re actually sharing living space. Make it real uncomfortable and cause strife.

Don’t be an idiot n give 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I dont care if she gets banged. I just want to steal some of her panties and other than that we both mind our business
When my GF moved to her current apartment, her best friend's boyfriend was helping me load/unload all her heavy shit. We took the drawers from her dresser separately and one was all panties. He said this is how we find out who the perverts are at this apartment complex. Leave it on your tailgate and hang back then see who comes to steal a pair lol.

Why, did you run out of your own ?

On a serious note, subletting generally has different rules than straight up renting. A fact most of the idiots here are forgetting/ unaware of.
Yes, you can kick her out with 24 hours notice and DONT change that to 2 weeks. Check your local regulations/ call the local Tenancy department.

FTR renting is what you do to a whole apartment, house, separate floor of a domicile with its own ingress.
Subletting / roomate is when you share the domicile.

The primary can evict the roommate with 24 hrs / same day notice notice. The reason is that somebody you don’t get along with can really fuck you up if you’re actually sharing living space. Make it real uncomfortable and cause strife.

Don’t be an idiot n give 2 weeks.

Uhh what? Only batshit insane / desperate people will sublet a room with less than 30 days notice to vacate.

24 hours LOL.

Strange guys over at all hours is a pain, plus you most likely will bang and make shit awkward. I have had 4 female roommates when I was young.

First female roommate i had...lol. She was very emotional, unsurprisingly an acting coach.

A few days before moved out I was informed that she needed me to not stay there those last few days (that I had paid for) because, no joke, she got selected for that show trading spaces and the crew needed my room for storing equipment .

We had an argument, I made her cry, and then I relented and bounced. Trading spaces ended up remodeling the kitchen by raising the counters and putting clay tiles on them...but they didn't redo the plumbing for the sink because of the 1k budget lol.

The upstairs landlord who owns the building they redid her bedroom, making it look like Elvira's bedroom. What a mess lmao

Reactions: Zer
100 percent best roommate option - they leave you alone, are typically more quite and clean, and there’s no weird ego fights.

I’ve found that females tend to be cleaner and more considerate.

Dudes, particular young ones, can be pretty fucking oblivious to how their behaviour is affecting others.

Reactions: Zer
WTF are you talking about? You afraid shes going to kick your ass or something? What do you mean dangerous? What does being female have to do with needing to be able to kick her out more quickly?

Think this shit through man. You know women are humans also, right?

WTF are you talking about? You afraid shes going to kick your ass or something? What do you mean dangerous? What does being female have to do with needing to be able to kick her out more quickly?

Think this shit through man. You know women are humans also, right?
You can't be serious with all that nonsense...

I cant imagine living with 1 roomate that's female if I had no intention of banging. Females can take literally 4 hours in the bathroom, which is whatever it you want to be clean go ahead, but I know for a fact they leave huge messes behind. Also if theres a dispute the law and anyone on the outside will likely take her side. Maybe I'm a bit cynical, but as a minority I find it best to not engage in precarious situations lest I be the next George Floyd or Bill Cosby

The fact that you put "Dangerous" in a sentence regarding a theoretical female roommate allready disqualifies you for having one.

You sound like a creepy, neurotic nutcase, which is fine but you and everyone else will be better off if you live alone.

Back