Dangerous to look for female roommate?

I think it's more likely the room mate will leave after you alienate them within a few days.
thats completely fine by me, Im keeping their money and ballin out. hell that would actually be preferable money+panties for a souvenir and on to the next one

thats completely fine by me, Im keeping their money and ballin out. hell that would actually be preferable money+panties for a souvenir and on to the next one
You're one of the biggest fuckups on this forum, and believe you would do that given the chance.

I had a female roommate once. After the first month, she turned into a complete slob. But after three months, she started dating a dude and was NEVER home, so I basically had the entire apartment to myself for only 400 bucks a month.

Not a bad deal.

I really dont care as long as its not after 12am. there would be a hard and fast rule in the contract stating absolutely no visitors past midnight

I mean I would level with them and be honest, and let them know thats only there in case they absolutely fucking suck and are trashing my place or breaking the rules

yeah, i know what you mean. i've been the main tenant of an apartment, and i know the type of rules you want to put in place, just in case. but this is an all-or-nothing kind of thing. do you force them to sign a contract, or do you not? if you don't, then you have to rely on their good nature not to fuck you over. i've had both great and terrible roommates. and yes, the worst ones have always been women. do not, i repeat, do not live with a woman you are not romantically-involved with, or isn't your mother who you are taking care of because she's sick.

men living with women is not good for either. either one having sexual interest in the other will lead to weird tension, and it's even worse when there's a third roommate involved, who has no part in any of it. live on your own, is my advice. or live with your wife. that's it lol.

Last edited:
I really dont care as long as its not after 12am. there would be a hard and fast rule in the contract stating absolutely no visitors past midnight

I mean I would level with them and be honest, and let them know thats only there in case they absolutely fucking suck and are trashing my place or breaking the rules
There are tenancy laws everywhere, and I'm doubtful that your contract can overrule them. Better see what the law says in your jurisdiction.

No sane person would sign a contract allowing you to uproot their life on a whim, enforceable or not. Only people with huge issues would accept because they don't think they can do better / better tenants won't accept them, thus ironically creating the situation you presumably wanted to avoid (nightmare roomie).

No sane person would sign a contract allowing you to uproot their life on a whim, enforceable or not. Only people with huge issues would accept because they don't think they can do better / better tenants won't accept them, thus ironically creating the situation you presumably wanted to avoid (nightmare roomie).
Interesting point. I do however I have enough natural charisma/social ability to convince someone normal to sign it

The issue you run into is even if she is a cool ass roomate. Eventually if you do not do the deed some other dude will. When that happens your Alpha will come out and it will lead to tension and drama.

Like everyone else said. Don't do it.

if I take in a female roommate to save some money but make them sign a contract stating I can kick them out at any point so long as I give them 2 weeks notice, is that enforceable? Like if I decide they got to go

Cause they won't give it up?

I had a female roommate in my early twenties. It had its perks since I hooked up with a couple of her friends but damn was she a slob. Like every corner of the house had an empty spaghettios can with a spoon by it

You should ask for advice from the Sherdogger who had a female roommate, developed a huge crush on her, afraid to make a move like most Sherdoggers, and had to hear her getting banged out by random dudes nightly.

giphy.gif

<WellThere>

Be careful! The novelty wears off real soon! No matter how hot she may be! I had a female lodger who had just turned 19. She had lost her previous jobs due to stealing.

She wasn't amazingly beautiful by any means but had a nice body and would happily not be too shy about walking around half dressed.

Anyway, she was too dumb to hold any employment down and stole from me and my other lodger.
Very immature and became a pain in teh ass!

A friend of mine spent a year putting up some hot as hell instagram/onlyfans thot. More hassle than it's worth!

they hog bathrooms and then get bfs that never leave

Back