• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana's excuse for not letting GSP fight for the title at 155 shows he hates GSP

Gsp alresdy got his cherry picked title fight at mw, he doesnt deserve a 2nd after he dodged all the other mw contenders

He cleaned it out by winning a controversial decision against Hendricks in which he arguably lost and then retiring instead of giving Hendricks a rematch?

Lol

Why didn't Hendricks just knock him out then? Matt Serra did.

I think Dana is just sick of the three ring circus dealing with GSP(and he isn't the only fighter). You have a hard time even getting a time frame for a fight with him. So its hard to worry about him when you got 1,000 other things that need attention. When GSP is ready to go I'm sure Dana will change his mind depending on what GSP wants.

This is coming from a fan of gsp, but who the fuck wants him fighting for the title at 155?

It’s crazy how much Conor gets hated for not defending titles, but let’s have gsp move to middleweight, win a title and vacate it, and then move to 155, win a title and vacate it?

These divisions have been a mess over the last few years, ESP lightweight. Let’s restore some order to this division and not hold it up for another year n a half strictly to stroke gsp’s ego.

Idc what division they fight in I just want to see them fight.

GSP fought less than a year ago, Conor almost fought 2 years ago.

GSP is ready to fight for the LW title rn....idc I just want to see them fight

Both DFW’s and GSP’s views on this matter are wrong. Neither are innocent here.

DFW can’t have semi-retired legends coming back and literally cherry-picking titleholders, vacating and re-cherry-picking. It’s absurd. That said, the Baldfather should have provided GSP with a “roadmap to legendary” by making a committment to allow GSP to fight at catchweight, where titles aren’t considered.

GSP should have been a better steward with the MW title. He should have shown willingness to go to HIS weight-class and if McG was the target make a catchweight bout. I’m sorry, but GSP shouldn't have treated MW and WW the way he did.

Ok, let me explain it to you simplified, so you can understand. Le gsp and Bisping held up the middleweight division for a year with their antics, and a fight nobody wanted to see. It was just a cashgrab. Sorry your manlet pointfighter isn't as transparent and honest as true goat Fedor

So in one sentence you say it was a fight nobody wanted to see and then in the next it was just a cash grab, so obviously the people who bought the PPV wanted to see the fight. Keep on idolizing the can crusher.

Yup, nogueira, crocop, mir, randleman, sylvia were all cans.
*pats your head*

So in one sentence you say it was a fight nobody wanted to see and then in the next it was just a cash grab, so obviously the people who bought the PPV wanted to see the fight. Keep on idolizing the can crusher.
Fedor, Anderson, Jones > GSP

Gsp is not a decently attractive young girl that Dana can molest and grope in exchange for a title shot

Fedor, Anderson, Jones > GSP

You are still posting here? Would have thought you would have run to mommy by now...

I'll allow fedor is one of the greats but Silva and Jones despite their talents have failed multiple drug tests and as such should not be considered

You are still posting here? Would have thought you would have run to mommy by now...

I'll allow fedor is one of the greats but Silva and Jones despite their talents have failed multiple drug tests and as such should not be considered
Fedor and Anderson are the GOATs

Fedor and Anderson are the GOATs

Anderson "was" a GOAT contender. Try to grasp that buddy. He threw it all away. His legacy is destroyed.

He literally had one of the most embarassing and bizarre tainted sex drug stories of all time.

He hates GSP? Is that why he let him get an instant title shot against Bisping?

Anderson "was" a GOAT contender. Try to grasp that buddy. He threw it all away. His legacy is destroyed.

He literally had one of the most embarassing and bizarre tainted sex drug stories of all time.
Lol

why should ufc do that with gsp when he said he wont do a test cut first.

how bad would it look if there a fight vs khabib and gsp pulls out cause he cant make weigh.

also khabib beats gsp easy

Easy? Im sure you will put your money on the line if the fight happens right?

Yeah, that's what I thought, you're retarded.

Bisping held up the division. You guys should be thanking GSP for smashing him, then immediately vacating the belt so as not to hold up the division any longer.

Also, lot's of people wanted to see that fight. I'd wager GSP haters were salivating at the mouth at the thought he might lose to Bisping, so they could gloat about it.

Remind me how many buys that PPV did again? And how many buys they've done with the cards since then? Yeah, no one wanted to see that fight.............

Bisping wasn't fighting contenders. I'm not sure, but i thought Yoel popped and Bobby was injured. So Hendo stepped in. Not sure when GSP started talking to ufc to fight. After Bispinf beat Luke, after Hendo, whenever, but a lot of people were saying GSP was losing to Bisping. Saying he was too big and would beat GSP. I'm a GSP fan, and thought Mike had a chance of beating him. In hind sight, GSP cherry picked. I don't think he'd fought at MW if someone else was champ, but Bisping was still a tough fight at the time.
Anyways the division is good and the top 2 guys fought a year later. Bispings gone and so is GSP.
GSP came back for a money fight and Bisping was a name. that fight sold.

I mean he fought at 185. And was a solid 170er.
I don’t care about that. But from ufc perspective it’s proba a concern if he can get down that low.
I wouldn’t think he would be able
To but I’m just some goon

Back