• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

Bloodiest I've seen since Joe Stephenson vs BJ Penn.

what a bloodbath :eek:

hit my peanut bet on Mayes

Last edited:
Knocking on wood, and tossing salt over my shoulder.. but I'm back baby. Slump is broken. Hit Adams (classless in victory), not Sipe ITD, and Mayes SU. Will post slips after dinner.

Attaboy JimGunn. Beautiful.

omg this guy iz terruble at submissions. he mus thave had 20 gillotine attempts and couldn't finish a cingle one!!11

blind bet not working out =/ Gross looks outmatched everywhere

Phenomenal corner advice for gross. What coaching!

lol what a bitch just gave his neck and tapped instantly

lol what a bitch just gave his neck and tapped instantly
He was hurt pretty bad. Took some big gnp

Just outclassed. Complete mismatch on the ground

Roberts,Hein,Juan (ufc need's hw's) should get contracts imo but think Griffin might get it over Roberts just becourse it was a comeback win

What a terrible chest piece lol

All about the 5s and 20s baby! Bout money !

He was hurt pretty bad. Took some big gnp

Just outclassed. Complete mismatch on the ground
ya true but it was obvious he just gave up they way he turned and tapped instant

Roberts itd cashes to give me a whopping .7u profit tonight. I'll take it.

Heinisch & Roberts & Griffin should get contracts. Adams gets a developmental deal. Mayes gets a slot on next season of TUF if there is another slot open.

Roberts itd cashes to give me a whopping .7u profit tonight. I'll take it.
Yea he didn’t even fight the choke. He was looking for a way out like most guys do when they are completely dominated on the ground like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back