Media Dana White's tit rage: "I'm praying Vitor knocks this crackhead out"

Who wins between Oscar and Vitor?

• Total voters
I picked Vitor based off the Coke issue.

Just looked up De La Hoya’s training clips and he’s looking sharper than I thought he would. Issues with Coke might be over stated.
Jones was coked up during his prime. Just something to think about.

I’m just here for the tit rage

edit: where TF the titties?

Last edited:
if DLH actually stays clean and gets in shape. he'll beat TRT Vitor with one (left) hand
He looks 35 right now. Dude is ripped af and also on PEDs. Vitor is a competent boxer when he wants to be and much bigger. I like this fight.

Shane admitted to beignets juiced out of his mind and admitted Oscar would’ve beaten him without it. Should’ve been a no contest since Oscar has NEVER tested positive for steroids. Cocaine oh yeah but dude was a champion in the ring.

i was so confused because your post says "admitted to beignets". Would have been much better story than being juiced.

He looks good in heels.. someone had to say it.
Lol I was actually wondering how the duck his feet fitted in the prostitute's shoes.
Probably a tranny.

Whats the size difference here

Oscars heaviest weight as a pro was 160.

I kind of think Oscar probably quits on his stool.

I don't see where people are getting that dlh is gonna murder vitor.
I think vitor is skilled enough of a boxer to beat a retired legend that is significantly smaller.

I don't see where people are getting that dlh is gonna murder vitor.
I think vitor is skilled enough of a boxer to beat a retired legend that is significantly smaller.
I wouldn't be shocked either.

Oscar was fun to watch but just couldn't get past Sugar Shane, who, in turn couldn't get past Vernon Forrest, who couldn't get past Ricardo Mayorga who Oscar friggin smoked.
i think he was at his best at 135-140, by the welterweights, he was losing steam.

Back