Media Dana White's tit rage: "I'm praying Vitor knocks this crackhead out"

Who wins between Oscar and Vitor?

• Total voters
Dana is being a bigot to a genderfluid person like Oscar
oscar-de-la-hoya-cross-dressing-schwartz-tease_dx5zwj.jpg

I'll never understand what he was thinking by taking that picture. Coke is one hell of a drug.

We'll see

He's never faced anyone with Oscars skill set
I was shocked to see how good ODLH looks in pretrainijg Vitor won't be much bigger either

I picked Vitor based off the Coke issue.

Just looked up De La Hoya’s training clips and he’s looking sharper than I thought he would. Issues with Coke might be over stated.

Oscar was fun to watch but just couldn't get past Sugar Shane, who, in turn couldn't get past Vernon Forrest, who couldn't get past Ricardo Mayorga who Oscar friggin smoked.
Shane admitted to beignets juiced out of his mind and admitted Oscar would’ve beaten him without it. Should’ve been a no contest since Oscar has NEVER tested positive for steroids. Cocaine oh yeah but dude was a champion in the ring.

Who knows? Vitor has been relatively active in competition. Also, he’s likely taking PED’s. While DeLaHoya seems like he’s just constantly partying.
How has Vitor been active in competition? His last fight was in 2018. Aside from being on TRT or whatever else he's putting into his body, he hasn't competed in some time himself.

I haven’t really been paying attention, how many rounds ? Is this an exhibition or are they actually trying to lay each other out ? Are they testing for gear ?

I started liking Oscar after his last commentary gig

Back