Media Dana White's tit rage: "I'm praying Vitor knocks this crackhead out"

Who wins between Oscar and Vitor?

• Total voters
Oscar isn't a crackhead he is in fact, as everyone knows, a cokehead. Get it right, Dana you degenerate gambling addict fuck. We all got problems bro!! Some more than others but you guys get the point.

I already bet oscar at evens ie +100. He's an actual boxer and Vitor might be on the stuff and is a much bigger guy, but once again Oscar is a real boxer. They tend not to lose to mma guys in boxing.

Dlh is smaller, have been coking/ drinking hard and not training for the last decade and is older. Wouldn't be surprised if Vitor wins this

Oscars heaviest weight as a pro was 160.

I kind of think Oscar probably quits on his stool.

And he only won that 160 fight so they could make the Bernard Hopkins Superfight ...
Well, we will see.

They have a grown man with the mentality of a high school kid running the UFC.
The red goof is just a terrible ambassador for the sport of MMA.

USSR baybayyyyyyyyyy. Triller commentator DLH is the best. Much better than when he is his usual self, usually unlikable as fuck.

anyway, I’m not sure in what shape DLH is in right now but I doubt he is serious about this whole thing, even if he thinks he is. I wouldn’t be surprised if vítor pulls it off here, this happened after all.

giphy.gif

I'll never understand what he was thinking by taking that picture. Coke is one hell of a drug.
I think he got egged on by some hot models who had nefarious intentions. He probably thought it was their private joke. Coke and hot women. Yeah pretty dumb.

How has Vitor been active in competition? His last fight was in 2018. Aside from being on TRT or whatever else he's putting into his body, he hasn't competed in some time himself.
Ya it’s been a few years. I guess I was comparing it to Oscar. Who hasn’t fought competitively on a 13 years.

Why do these goons crack up as if Dana calling Oscar a cokehead is somehow the height of wit?

The famous CEO of a globally known company making use of vulgar language... Could have picked any random guy on the street for the interview. Though I have the feeling they wouldn't have cracked up if he said the same word for word.

As you pointed out - a bunch of goons.

Dana's shtick has gotten old a long time ago.

His hands aren't better than a world champion gold medalist boxer who came the closest to beating the Goat Floyd Mayweather
lol...years, alcohol, and drugs change many things. No doubt prime Oscar would embarrass him.

USSR baybayyyyyyyyyy. Triller commentator DLH is the best. Much better than when he is his usual self, usually unlikable as fuck.

anyway, I’m not sure in what shape DLH is in right now but I doubt he is serious about this whole thing, even if he thinks he is. I wouldn’t be surprised if vítor pulls it off here, this happened after all.

giphy.gif
yeah seriously. If Logan knew how to turn a punch over, with the size difference, he might could have hurt and finished him with that punch.

Looks slow, but maybe all the ring experience will kick in.
I've not seen how bad Vitor looks like though and his chin is worse these days.
Vitor has been blessed by clean living, a balanced diet, 8 hours of sleep every night, always saying his prayers and an abundance of Acai bowls.

Oscar has no chance

They have a grown man with the mentality of a high school kid running the UFC.
The red goof is just a terrible ambassador for the sport of MMA.
Was cool when he was barely 30 helping run the human cockfighting thing, now he’s in his 50s running a professional sports organization

Back