News Dana White working with the Feds to catch streamer

I love how almost all of the premier events for other leagues (NCAA, NFL, PGA, MLB, NBA) all you need is a cheap antenna to watch. UFC you need a 3rd party subscription along with a high dollar PPV fee

I find it funny that UFC makes it the most expensive/difficult to watch premier events yet there arguably the worst quality/talent pool of the premier events......... (yeah where the bad guys not them)

Good to see the priorities are correct, forget about the terrorist insurrection at the Capitol, it's time to go after some nerd in his mom's basement streaming UFC
The collective shrug from American leadership in regards to months of rioting and violence really set the precedent for this response. Sweep it under the rug and move on seems to be the way to go these days.

And Gender studies in Pakistan. I was surprised to see egypt getting the most money and i dont even know why The us govt gave random countries like Nepal and Burma hundreds of millions like wtf ?
Dude egypt totally needs that money to crack down on instahoes with giant tiddays taking pictures with pyramids and shit :)

imo probably a better use of tax money than supporting danas war on internet piracy lol

How about you dead beat losers get a job and purchase content rather than steal. Unless you’re a child you have no excuse.

I’m sure you’re all the same ones whining fighters aren’t paid enough.

Bunch of welfare cases

The collective shrug from American leadership in regards to months of rioting and violence really set the precedent for this response.

1400 arrests in a single summer seems like more than a "shrug" to me, bro.

Now I know why Dana is signing all of these cheap bums from the Contender Series.......he's saving money so he can fuel his personal vendetta against the streaming sites. Huge waste of money. This is like the war on drugs. There's an unlimited demand for streaming and the people hosting the sites are always going to be 5 steps ahead of the dummies trying to catch them.

How about you dead beat losers get a job and purchase content rather than steal. Unless you’re a child you have no excuse.

I’m sure you’re all the same ones whining fighters aren’t paid enough.

Bunch of welfare cases
Yeah fuck this post right here. UFC has scummy sweatshop negotiations tactics, one of the lowest percentage payouts of any profesional sports league, and absolutely refuses to be on free national TV when that's what most legit sports leagues do with there premier content (why in the hell would I pay 70 dollars for a watered down product when higher quality sports league show there premier content for free ?)

There comes a point to where the UFC actually has to be accountable for what they do and fans can rightfully call them out on there bullshit.

Yeah fuck this post right here. UFC has scummy sweatshop negotiations tactics, one of the lowest percentage payouts of any profesional sports league, and absolutely refuses to be on free national TV when that's what most legit sports leagues do with there premier content (why in the hell would I pay 70 dollars for a watered down product when higher quality sports league show there premier content for free ?)

There comes a point to where the UFC actually has to be accountable for what they do and fans can rightfully call them out on there bullshit.

I applaud your altruistic values and expect you won’t be watching. Otherwise you’re just trying to justify the fact that you’re a loser thief.

I applaud your altruistic values and expect you won’t be watching. Otherwise you’re just trying to justify the fact that you’re a loser thief.
I'll be watching it with someone who is getting it but at the same time I'm not going to call fans "dead beat losers" for not supporting a shit organization that is stuck in a 90s business model.

It goes both ways

It comes down to this. If there was a shirt in a store, but you thought they wanted too much money for it given it’s quality or the business practices of the manufacturer, would that entitle you to steal the shirt?

Your answer says a lot more about you than the ufc

I'll be watching it with someone who is getting it but at the same time I'm not going to call fans "dead beat losers" for not supporting a shit organization that is stuck in a 90s business model.

It goes both ways

No, no it doesn’t go both ways. You are not entitled to their product. I won’t argue with you regarding their business practices. In fact, for the sake of this conversation let’s operate under the assumption you’re right.

You have every right to show your displeasure with their practices by using your pocket book to not watch their product. But streamers everywhere lie to themselves that if the ufc was ran by mother Teresa and paid out every cent THEN the streamerwould pay. It’s obviously total bs where folks justify to themselves that they are morally right and therefore entitled to steal. They would stream either way.

It comes down to this. If there was a shirt in a store, but you thought they wanted too much money for it given it’s quality or the business practices of the manufacturer, would that entitle you to steal the shirt?
Poor example because your stealing from the store (who has no control over business practice) not the manfucatuer and if a higher quality shirt was given out for free all the time (NFL, NBA, NCAA, ATP) then the shirt would literally have little to no real world value.

Doesn't help that the UFC has a monopoloy so they can spin it as "either join the dark side or your anti fighters".
But streamers everywhere lie to themselves that if the ufc was ran by mother Teresa and paid out every cent THEN the streamerwould pay. It’s obviously total bs where folks justify to themselves that they are morally right and therefore entitled to steal. They would stream either way.
It's moot because if it was a union based (or at least a more legitmate on the business side) the premier events would be on free TV like 90% of sports.

UFC is running a 90s style business model and then has the nerve to blame the fans. It's like no fuck you, your literally going to make 90 million dollars tonight and literally pay someone on the main card less than 30k (and Dana actually has the nerve to spin the narrative as your hurting the fighters when his shit business practices/TV model/sponsorship restriction is hurting them)

Poor example because your stealing from the store (who has no control over business practice) not the manfucatuer and if a higher quality shirt was given out for free all the time (NFL, NBA, NCAA, ATP) then the shirt would literally have little to no real world value.
It's moot because if it was a union based (or at least a more legitmate on the business side) the premier events would be on free TV like 90% of sports.

UFC is running a 90s style business model and then has the nerve to blame the fans. It's like no fuck you, your literally going to make 90 million dollars tonight and literally pay someone on the main card less than 30k.

You go man, not arguing with you. You are of high moral ground. I expect you wouldn’t steal then.

Also, I understand you are not, and are watching at a friends who is paying which makes this more of a philosophical debate.

Doesn't help that the UFC has a monopoloy so they can spin it as "either join the dark side or your anti fighters".

UFC is running a 90s style business model and then has the nerve to blame the fans. It's like no fuck you, your literally going to make 90 million dollars tonight and literally pay someone on the main card less than 30k (and Dana actually has the nerve to spin the narrative as your hurting the fighters when his shit business practices/TV model/sponsorship restriction is hurting them)

Also, I don’t disagree that a lot of the ufc cards are shit. When they are - I don’t watch. Prob order one every month or two and don’t support when it’s an inferior product. Used to watch quite a few at the bar pre Covid :-/.

Dana will get less of my money as the price continues to rise - because I just won’t watch.

Back