News Dana White working with the Feds to catch streamer

How about you dead beat losers get a job and purchase content rather than steal. Unless you’re a child you have no excuse.

I’m sure you’re all the same ones whining fighters aren’t paid enough.

Bunch of welfare cases
lmao @ paying for UFC events. I'd rather burn the 60 dollars then give it to Dana.

btw, if you were such an outstanding citizen, you wouldn't watch UFC. The promoter is criminal.

But you'd rather pay the criminal LMAO. Cuck

The funny thing that Dana said is the illegal streamer isn’t from america so how is the us law go after him? Bullshit

Are you serious? Have you seen the drug war?

PPV’s need to be stronger and maybe people will purchase it instead of streaming

Nice to see what's in the COVID bill.

Haha most bills are like this. You just have to name it something that people generally agree on like “anti dog murder bill” and you can sneak whatever the fuck you want into the bill.

Sherbro’s trying to convince the streamer to upload the one stream:

Are you serious? Have you seen the drug war?
Are you telling me they will go after pepole from Countries like india,Russia,Bangeladesh,Iran,Egypt etc??
Also how do you compare this shit to that? You are like comparing them going after pablo escobar in colombia to this? Lmao It’s not like streaming is a big target all over the world now,it’s just the UFC wanting to make an example of someone so some people get scared but people are still gonna keep streaming
The covid relief bill doesn’t apply to every country around the world ffs

So it turns out the "streamer" is just some troll Dana selected at random who taunted him on twitter. I have a hard time believing the police/fbi and phone companies are gonna pull out all the stops, surveilling a random guy just to catch him streaming, something I don't even think is illegal (hosting yes, but streaming as an individual, doubt). Dana is bullshitting as usual to scare people off.

Probably caught some 12 year old streaming Lego Batman on his twitch account......

If Dana manages to stop me from streaming this event, I will give him props.

1991jhdu3wc61.jpg
fucking lmfao, underrated
<{outtahere}>

It comes down to this. If there was a shirt in a store, but you thought they wanted too much money for it given it’s quality or the business practices of the manufacturer, would that entitle you to steal the shirt?

Your answer says a lot more about you than the ufc

Yes

It looks like Dana finally caught the streamer.

b02ef6d83d909351866d0a22e420fc9e.jpg

Back