Dana White Warns Future Fighters Who Decide Not to Do Press Conferences Will Be Pulled from the Card

dana-white-twitter.jpg

Should've pulled Ronda but would have needed to pay for a flight of pick up trucks just to move her...

This does not just affect Ronda but also the exposure of the card and Amanda Nunes. I find this disrespectful to Nunes, expecially since she's the champion.

I hope Ronda gets KO'd and disappears

Should've pulled Ronda but would have needed to pay for a flight of pick up trucks just to move her...

This does not just affect Ronda but also the exposure of the card and Amanda Nunes. I find this disrespectful to Nunes, expecially since she's the champion.

cant pull ronda,she simply wouldnt have fought if they didnt do what she wanted.

"She said done the most media out of any fighter."

I must've missed her world tour.

Dana can't even stomach her bull shit. It's gotta" be pretty bad when your biggest supporters in Joe Rogan and Dana White can't muster up enough excuses to defend you.

Last edited:
Dana lucked out with his association to the Fertittas. He's not qualified to run a hot dog stand.

Ronda asked for a no media clause in her contract and got it. She didn't have to come back and give everyone another pay day. Ronda has done more promoting for the UFC than any other fighter. She was even sent to New York to campaign for the UFC getting sanctioned fights in that state. She took the Holly fight on short notice as a replacement for the Lawler/Condit fight when Lawler had to pull out due to injury. She didn't have to do that. She did all the promoting for that fight while Holly sat back and perfected her judo throw defense. Nah, fuck all the crybaby haters, Ronda earned the right to demand this fight on her terms. She's changed bum lives around the world.

What he means that if you are the average fighter you will get pulled. Seriously as if the UFC had the balls to pull someone like Ronda a week before the fight. With Conor it worked because it was far out from the fight a week out guys like Ronda and Conor or even guys like Jones could do whatever they want.
You are only fucked if you are a regular fighter

output_LDnm8S.gif

"She's done more media than anyone else"

Sure thing Dana. Conor does twice as much and is interesting so his interviews last 5 times longer.

She's mentally broken. Dana knows it. He's just trying to milk one more PPV out of her and just trying to make sure that she actually makes it into the cage without a complete meltdown.

Silly Dana, Conor has done more media than the entire roster combined...

It's clear Ronda is done and they are gonna milk whatevers left, she'll either lose then retire or win and fight for the 145lb belt then retire.

I understand why the UFC wouldn't do it for Conor, his press conferences add millions of $ to his fights, and he's constantly battling with the UFC for power, Ronda is not the threat Conor is to the power structure of the UFC.

So it makes sense, but the bullshit reasoning Dana gave is comical.

Fuck that, fighters should be getting paid to appear at the press conferences. They get paid to fight. Everything else in my opinion is extra. What says sherdog?

Only if 2016 got rid of Dana... out of the UFC.

Because of Ronda Nunes is going to get her biggest payday ever. Sure the card might suffer (we don't really know) but either way it will still do bigger than any other opponent Nunes has faced. Personally all the attention Ronda has brought to that division Nunes doesn't need to do shit but thank her. The only reason Nunes is in the UFC is because of Ronda. If she wants to do less press or no press as far as I'm concerned she's earned it. From what I hear Ronda also doesn't get paid nearly as much as she could have (something a lot of managers were mad at her about cause she didn't push the UFC like Connor) so let her get this.

I honestly think these fighters have wait to much shit on their plate already. Have no idea why you guys are ok with the UFC nonstop pushing them to do more. Sure it might just be Ronda who gets the privilege right now but as we've seen from the Connor effect this can start to bleed into other fighters making similar deals.

Back