News Dana White wants Shevchenko to fight Andrade, Zhang and then Nunes

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
In the post-fight press conference they asked White if he's gonna make the trilogy between Shevchenko and Nunes and he said that it could happen but that she still has some interesting fights at 125.

- For what he said I'm asssuming Andrade is the next in line, he thinks that's gonna be a war because Andrade always goes forward and she's gonna bring it unlike most of Shevchenko's oponnets.

- Then he said that there you have Zhang that wants a champ vs champ fight at 125, so I'm assuming that if Zhang beats Rose and Shevchenko beats Andrade, Shevchenko vs Zhang is gonna be next in line.

- And then he said that after that he could make Shevchenko vs Nunes again. So I'm assuming that if Shevchenko beats Andrade and Zhang she's gonna get the trilogy against Nunes!!!

Thoughts?

--------------------------

I think next year is gonna be a fun year in the female divisions. I'm glad that these girls are open to test themselves and fight eachother unlike the ducking sh*t that you always see in the male side.

*Right now Nunes is considered the best, but a lot of people think she didn't win her title fight with Shevchenko, so if she beats her again there would be no doubt,
*If Shevchenko beats them all, she's crearly gonna be considered the Greatest female fighter ever.
*If Zhang beats Rose and then goes up and beats Shevchenko, man she could be considered the GWOAT as well.
*Even Rose and Andrade have some chances to be in this conversation.

In the post-fight press conference they asked White if he's gonna make the trilogy between Shevchenko and Nunes and he said that it could happen but that she still has some interesting fights at 125.

- For what he said I'm asssuming Andrade is the next in line, he thinks that's gonna be a war because Andrade always goes forward and she's gonna bring it unlike most of Shevchenko's oponnets.

- Then he said that there you have Zhang that wants a champ vs champ fight at 125, so I'm assuming that if Zhang beats Rose and Shevchenko beats Andrade, Shevchenko vs Zhang is gonna be next in line.

- And then he said that after that he could make Shevchenko vs Nunes again. So I'm assuming that if Shevchenko beats Andrade and Zhang she's gonna get the trilogy against Nunes!!!

Thoughts?

--------------------------

I think next year is gonna be a fun year in the female divisions. I'm glad that these girls are open to test themselves and fight eachother unlike the ducking sh*t that you always see in the male side.

*Right now Nunes is considered the best, but a lot of people think she didn't win her title fight with Shevchenko, so if she beats her again there would be no doubt,
*If Shevchenko beats them all, she's crearly gonna be considered the Greatest female fighter ever.
*If Zhang beats Rose and then goes up and beats Shevchenko, man she could be considered the GWOAT as well.
*Even Rose and Andrade have some chances to be in this conversation.
I’m not gonna lie I really like Zhang but I think Valentina bodies her. I really hope she doesn’t move up. Her division is great and she hasn’t been a super active champ. I’d rather see her keeping it rolling against the slew of super entertaining contenders in her own division

Last edited:
Wmma needs to have its own events, you I can’t force this shit on us any longer. I will never pay for a UFC card with women on it because I dont enjoy watching lower levels of athletics / competition / violence. Also women who are drawn to / like fighting are not girls I would want to hang out with and watch a card with. It’s been in the infant era since the beginning and it’s arguably regressing, with the same like 3 recognizable names running the show this whole time.

Weili has no business fighting a former BW at FLW. If Shevchenko wants the fight she can cut like Andrade did. Nunes has absolutely nothing to gain from a trilogy fight. I'd be surprised if she took it. Maybe Andrade can beat Shevchenko and stop this ridiculous talk.

Wmma needs to have its own events, you I can’t force this shit on us any longer. I will never pay for a UFC card with women on it because I dont enjoy watching lower levels of athletics / competition / violence. Also women who are drawn to / like fighting are not girls I would want to hang out with and watch a card with. It’s been in the infant era since the beginning and it’s arguably regressing, with the same like 3 recognizable names running the show this whole time.

You might try and enjoy the journey but it seems you want to arrive at the destination.

Well, I read that.somwwhere so wanted to use it , but yeah, what ^ he said.

Lol imagine how salty Lauren Murphy is gonna get hearing that.

She has no bussines in there.

I’m not gonna lie I really like Zhang but I think Valentina bodies her. I really hope she doesn’t move up. Her division is great and she hasn’t been a super active champ. I’d rather see here keeping it rolling against the slew of super entertaining contenders in her own division

I heard some people last night saying that they would bet on Weili after watching the Maia fight.

If she can get her neck right round two actually made me think Tatiana has a decent chance of beating Val.

She gotta fight a top fighter first.

Weili has no business fighting a former BW at FLW. If Shevchenko wants the fight she can cut like Andrade did. Nunes has absolutely nothing to gain from a trilogy fight. I'd be surprised if she took it. Maybe Andrade can beat Shevchenko and stop this ridiculous talk.

Weili is the one asking for it.

Yesterday they asked Shevchenko if she was more interested in a champ vs champ fight against Nunes or Zhang and she said of course Nunes.

greatest fighter ever to live according to many here, She would have even KO'd Figgy if they were brave enough to let a man enter the cage with her.

These are the posters that wipe after peeing.

{<BJPeen}

That's disappointing. There's no interesting match ups for Nunes outside of another fight with Shev. With the outcome of the last fight between the two being as contentious as it was, Dana should make this fight while he still can.

greatest fighter ever to live according to many here, She would have even KO'd Figgy if they were brave enough to let a man enter the cage with her.

These are the posters that wipe after peeing.
Yeah, those threads are getting a bit out of hand.

Valentina is very legit, and hell, I actually really enjoy WMMA, but her level of opponents is so inferior that comparing Valentina to someone like Anderson Silva is straight up insulting and borderline delusional.

Yeah, those threads are getting a bit out of hand.

Valentina is very legit, and hell, I actually really enjoy WMMA, but her level of opponents is so inferior that comparing Valentina to someone like Anderson Silva is straight up insulting and borderline delusional.
When she opens up striking she can be fun to watch, but she didn't look too impressive rolling around hugging for 10-15 minutes.

After can crushing megan Nunes needs to give GDR a rematch and actually fight like a lioness after the first round instead of a panic wrestler.

Back