Dana White UFC on FX7 Vlog day 1

Who the fuck is nick the tooth and why is he wasting my time.

These vlogs are normally pretty entertaining. They normally don't have nick the tooth though.

well you're sat here watching him, dont like it... fuck off then. lol

Nick the tooth is fkn gold for those of u that dont know who he is, he went on tour with the RedHot Chilli Peppers for like 10 years so he knows alot of shit

I actually like the dude, Sherdog is just jealous they cant be out there getting subbed by J-Lau and smoking a pipe in executive offices

Regret watching that, two things made this video:

Nick the tooth says "fuck chuck"

Dana tells Okami "glad you didn't get shot by sonnen's mom"

Okami doesn't understand English. Dana doesn't understand that. That makes me laugh.

a min of nick the tooth is entertaining
two min to nick is pushing it
three min of nick is annoying
four min of nick is boring
five min of nick... i click on the X at the top right corner

It reminds me of this french film where these rich upperclass guys get together once a month for a dinner and they each have to find the dumbest/craziest/weirdiest/interesting guest to bring along. The one who gets the worst guest wins.

Millionaires need a hobby too. Can't exactly collect pokemon cards.
That's basically the plot for Dinner For Schmucks too.

It reminds me of this french film where these rich upperclass guys get together once a month for a dinner and they each have to find the dumbest/craziest/weirdiest/interesting guest to bring along. The one who gets the worst guest wins.

Millionaires need a hobby too. Can't exactly collect pokemon cards.

And what movie was that? Sounds interesting.

Haha I think NtT is hilarious. He can stay. Still, I hope to see more UFC 155 footage, and I expect I will in the second vlog.

nick the tooth should stay solely because its hilarious watching miserable sherdoggers get upset at the sight of somebody else having a good time.

Looks like I ain't watchin this one.

nick the tooth is funny. you people need a sense of humor.

would you rather watch some light comedy or some dudes getting sweaty backstage before a fight?

nick the tooth should stay solely because its hilarious watching miserable sherdoggers get upset at the sight of somebody else having a good time.

Good luck to his hobo ass riding on the wings of Dana 24/7.
I could care less, the Vlogs were about the backstage stuff betweem Dana and fighters. Thats all im interested in seeing.

Back