Dana White UFC on FX7 Vlog day 1

May aswell rename it the Dana White / Nick 'The Tooth' Blog.

Who is this guy and why is he relevant?

Regret watching that, two things made this video:

Nick the tooth says "fuck chuck"

Dana tells Okami "glad you didn't get shot by sonnen's mom"

Who the fuck is nick the tooth and why is he wasting my time.

These vlogs are normally pretty entertaining. They normally don't have nick the tooth though.

Yeah this Tooth guy's gotta go. He's not relevant to the UFC or its backstage dealings and that is why we watch these vlogs guys.

What with all the hate? I find him entertaining.

Who the fuck is this nick the tooth dude?

freakin terrible. The only thing worth of note was already covered in the J-lau vblog

Who the fuck is nick the tooth and why is he wasting my time.

These vlogs are normally pretty entertaining. They normally don't have nick the tooth though.

And he took up the majority of the video. Will seriously reconsider watching another after this.

I'm actually curious, who is Nick The Tooth, why is he in these vlogs, and why is Dana wearing his shirt.

Not hating he seems entertaining, but not worth having the entire blog over him.

Who the fuck is this nick the tooth dude?

It reminds me of this french film where these rich upperclass guys get together once a month for a dinner and they each have to find the dumbest/craziest/weirdiest/interesting guest to bring along. The one who gets the worst guest wins.

Millionaires need a hobby too. Can't exactly collect pokemon cards.

it reminds me of this french film where these rich upperclass guys get together once a month for a dinner and they each have to find the dumbest/craziest/weirdiest/interesting guest to bring along. The one who gets the worst guest wins.

Millionaires need a hobby too. Can't exactly collect pokemon cards.

rofl!!

Hopefully the next blog has some post fight scenes from 152.

Would like to see reaction to Brunsons performance.

Screw you curmudgeons. I enjoyed the vblog and NtT greatly entertained me.

Back