Dana White UFC on FX7 Vlog day 1

nick the tooth is funny. you people need a sense of humor.

would you rather watch some light comedy or some dudes getting sweaty backstage before a fight?

I'd rather watch literally anything that has to do with the fight game over that bum smoking a pipe and pretending to be funny for 6 fucking minutes.

Nick the Tooth was that kid in High School who would gross shit for a dollar and a laugh, but never grew out of it.

I could watch Nick the Tooth lick used bubble gum all day.

You guys are just haters.

would you rather watch some light comedy or some dudes getting sweaty backstage before a fight?

Well, considering this is an MMA board, I'll let you guess.

Well, considering this is Sherdog and not Just for Laughs, I'm pretty sure the latter

wow this tooth guy is great

i wish the ufc keep him on every blog.

See Nick The Tooth - Skip to 4:15

Joe Lauzon's funny... Rogan part was funny as hell

Meh, why the fuck do I have to watch a teethless bum instead
of backstage scenes of UFC 155 ?

That's basically the plot for Dinner For Schmucks too.

That's because "Dinner for Schmucks" is a remake.

Way too much Nick the Tooth, btw. I'm not a hater, he seems like a funny enough guy, if used sparingly. Kind of like Dana's Kramer: excellent if used at the right time, but can't have his own show.

Meh, why the fuck do I have to watch a teethless bum instead
of backstage scenes of UFC 155 ?

He was promising two vlog's this week so maybe he's saving the best footage for last.. But still, I would rather have one longer one than have to see anymore of Nick "the tooth".

Back