Dana White took the biggest L last night

Dana White took the biggest L last night

But tomorrow he will bounce back.

DlReD3iXoAA_9pR.jpg

If Conor loses badly, Dana will commit seppuku in the ring.

Covington vs. Woodley is a better fight from a marketing standpoint than vs. Till.

Great thread at @BC Dana has shown his true colours.

They should call him Dana Red.

Covington vs. Woodley is a better fight from a marketing standpoint than vs. Till.
It's not at all. Nobody actually cares about Colby despite people on this forum acting like it
Darren winning would've been big for the UK market, which lost its biggest star with Bisping retiring

It's not at all. Nobody actually cares about Colby despite people on this forum acting like it
Darren winning would've been big for the UK market, which lost its biggest star with Bisping retiring

That's a reasonable point. Still, with Woodley continuing the Kaepernick thing and Covington doing his act with Trump, that looks to me like a fun fight to promote.

It is if the UFC was halfway competent at marketing. There's plenty of angles to work with
Decision king GSP was a top seller.
Floyd owns PPV.
The UFC just does a shit job at promoting. Conor, Brock, and Ronda made big PPVs based off their own accomplishments.

DmoZxIHXoAM2PtI

lol Tyrons face is like: "You better put that belt around my waist bitch"

Even if true it's not really a big L for him is it?

He's worth millions, the face of the UFC and put together some of the greatest fights in the history of the sport. I doubt having a champ he's not a fan of is a big deal with all he has been through.

He was probably still mad because of Montano.

Even if true it's not really a big L for him is it?

He's worth millions, the face of the UFC and put together some of the greatest fights in the history of the sport. I doubt having a champ he's not a fan of is a big deal with all he has been through.

You seem naive on how petty certain people can be then.

I used to like dana, but I've lost so much respect for him throughout the years. Hes turned into such a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back