Dana White took the biggest L last night

How you win certainly matters, don't be silly.
Not for rankings it doesnt. You can lnp your way to number 1 if you lnp the right guys and dont lose. What those judges who had a dissenting score thought, dont mean dick.

He's not losing any sleep, in reality he's suckering everybody with the narrative that he wanted Till to win.
Dana knew he was pushing till to quickly just like he did with Francis ngannou.

he's just happy that he was able to fill a venue slot and keep a dominant champion.
woodley winning was a win for the ufc.

but the wwe-minded sheep likes to think that there's some hidden racism going on
8EDV.gif

Is Dana allowed to bet on fights? had to ask.

he looked like he bet a mortgage on Till last night. actually looked like he was going to vomit.

Dana needs to go. Resign or fire, I'm good either way. We need an impartial, knowledgeable, savvy, businessman or woman who knows the MMA business and can take the UFC to new heights. Dana's time has come and gone.

It was a good night of fights, some great prelim fights like Tati dominating and brutalizing Esparza but fat tomato head was so triggered that he couldn't stay and do his job.

Can I get some recent Dana quotes digging at Tyron? Or clips?

It's the Monday morning after the fights and Dana White is still purple pillowing. His social media accounts have no posts since the fight. No press. No sightings.

He's probably s***ing in the woods somewhere.

DmoZxIHXoAM2PtI

lol Tyrons face is like: "You better put that belt around my waist bitch"

Haha, this all day. People saying that he shouldn't have let Dana put the belt on him are missing it. Dana would have preferred that, make him put it on so he can feel the pain in his soul.

A win for Conor too, ufc failed to artifically manufacture another star that they were hoping could compete with him and give them more leverage.

At least face the media and give Woodley his props for that performance.

He couldn't bring himself to do that. He will probably do it when it's brought up (if ever) but it won't be genuine.

Not for rankings it doesnt. You can lnp your way to number 1 if you lnp the right guys and dont lose. What those judges who had a dissenting score thought, dont mean dick.

In fact, you can LnP yourself all the way to GOAThood if you do it well enough.

Not to mention, someone gave Carla Esparza a 10-8...
<{cruzshake}>

I wouldn't be surprised if Dana had a talk with the Ref beforehand and told him to break up any clinching that lasted more than a few seconds. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but what the fuck was with that?

It’s not a conspiracy theory .... it happened. It 100% happened. Whether he paid him or flat out told him. 100% true. And expect the exact same with Conor.

Stipe made N'gannou ride the canoe.
Woodley made Till squeel.
Khabib will make Conor an organ donor.

Dana won't like this.

Back