Dana White took the biggest L last night

Great thread @BC

You are one of the best posters on here. Woodley triggered Dana and it’s hilarious.

Time for Dana to retire. If he can't capitalize on moments like this he isn't fit to do his job. He takes everything way too personal.

Last edited:
Great thread @BC

You are one of the best posters on here. Woodley triggered Dana and it’s hilarious.

giphy-downsized.gif

DmoFRPXX4AAmxBz

LOL @ Miragliotta’s face is like "Sorry Dana, I really tried, you have to believe me.." like when a kid notices after doing something bad that his father is extremely disappointed at him.. (I’m not buying into the conspiracy theory, just thought this looks fitting lol) while Dana is so unwanting to put the belt in Tyron’s waist.

Dana was furious, I loved it. I could see he was absoutley fuming but trying hard to keep it in. Till never ever deserved a title shot, and I been saying that a lot on here in the lead up to the fight. What has Till done? yes his Cerrone fight was very impressive, but apart from that he has fought no one, and I'm not even sure he beat Thompson either.

Ngannou and Till in 2018, Dana's love childs getting wrecked. Truth is they both are too raw and it came way too soon for them.

he beat a top 5 Thompson whether you like it or not.

If woodley does the same to colby, dana may slip a sample from jon jones to usada with tyrons name on it.

Dana did act like a thin skinned manchild around 228 but seeing as this is not the first time, it shouldn't surprise anyone.

I would enjoy seeing that double feature
And have DC in the commentary booth go: is Dana white gonna commit seppuku? Do you expect me to just sit here and believe Dana white is gonna follow the precepts of Bushido and commit seppuku because of filial honor to the Lords Fertitta and because he cannot live with this shame? HOKAY DANA WHITE

<36>

Whole thing is an act!

Dana has been doing the "angry boss" thing since Cain beat Brock.

They are playing you guys and it is so obvious. Lol if you think Dana cares who won this fight.

Not even the job that made you that four hundred million?
He's not losing any sleep, in reality he's suckering everybody with the narrative that he wanted Till to win.
Dana knew he was pushing till to quickly just like he did with Francis ngannou.

he's just happy that he was able to fill a venue slot and keep a dominant champion.
woodley winning was a win for the ufc.

but the wwe-minded sheep likes to think that there's some hidden racism going on

He's not losing any sleep, in reality he's suckering everybody with the narrative that he wanted Till to win.
Dana knew he was pushing till to quickly just like he did with Francis ngannou.

he's just happy that he was able to fill a venue slot and keep a dominant champion.
woodley winning was a win for the ufc.

but the wwe-minded sheep likes to think that there's some hidden racism going on
I don't think anyone's suggesting he's losing any sleep over this. But it's pretty clear he wanted Till to win and was pretty pissed that he didn't.

"he's just happy that he was able to fill a venue slot and keep a dominant champion."
Yeah he looked overjoyed putting the belt around the champ's waist and speaking so highly of him in the post fight press conference.

Back