• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White says that Israel Adesanya is "blowing my phone up" wanting another fight soon

It's crazy how active he is and that he never gets injured. The only years where he didn't fight atleast 3 times were the covid years and that's because there were less events. But on average he fights 3 times a year as a champion. That's unheard of. One of the best UFC champion in history.

Last edited:
Izzy bless, the blind hatred people have for Izzy is stopping them from seeing how fucking cool he really is.
He does it to himself, really. He’s had a couple fights where he’s coasted to boring decisions. His trash talking doesn’t help either because 30% of the time what he says just doesn’t land at all.

No one agrees with you that izzy is cool. You can take the izzy poster off your ceiling above your race car bed and tell your mom to stop hand feeding you cheetos like a goat at the petting zoo and move on with your life now junior

He does it to himself, really. He’s had a couple fights where he’s coasted to boring decisions. His trash talking doesn’t help either because 30% of the time what he says just doesn’t land at all.

LMAO “cool” if you are a fuckless lifeless 16 year old otaku.

Funny I bet none of those calls are asking for Alex Peirera again.

Still coping I see.
{<BJPeen}

A whole page of butt hurt and cope. Keep it coming bitches.

I believe him....

he wants another title defence quickly before Khamzat beats Costa or Alex decides to go back to MW.

If the UFC book him quick it will be someone not that good like DDP and another easy title defence for Izzy.
Khamzat is packing a glass chin. Costa is running through that hype job.

And people complained about Alex's fast track to a title lol, Du Plessis has beat no one and would be a pointless fight.
Alex had three fights with only 1 ranked win it was a favorable match up. DDP has 5 fights, 2 ranked wins, and fought everyone they put in front of him. They are not the same. What they have in common is that in both cases there was no one else for Izzy to fight.

For the haters saying Khumshot because they're expecting a a replay of Conrat and Khabib. Your hero has two wins against unranked middleweights, one isn't with the company anymore and the other just got finished. He only has to beat one ranked guy (which he will be fast tracked to) and it seems you guys aren't even confident he can do that. So why does he deserve a title shot other than the fact you think he can win?

Last edited:
Yeah, Izzy wants to make sure and book someone besides Pereira real quick, just in case he changes his mind.

Israel probably wants to scalp Hill.

Rubs me the wrong way how people are cool with just giving khamzat a title shot

We share the same feeling sherbro. Chimaev should be nowhere near the title in whatever division he is fighting until he puts some proper wins in his resume and grinds like most.

Back