• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White says that Israel Adesanya is "blowing my phone up" wanting another fight soon

So how does it feel knowing you'll never be anything in life compared to a fuckless 33-year-old gyno-having weeb cringelord who jerks off to anime girls?

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}
Still sucking on another man, do you jerk off to the guy? And then you call him names after defending him. What a weird motherfucker you are, maybe they had contaminated water in lake jackson or mom and dad are relatives… I’ve heard thats common in your hick town.

I see you focus a lot on success and keep calling me a nobody, what have you done besides posting here? lol

Still sucking on another man, do you jerk off to the guy? And then you call him names after defending him. What a weird motherfucker you are

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

Me jerking to Izzy vs. you hate jerking to Izzy, which one is worse?

maybe they had contaminated water in lake jackson or mom and dad are relatives… I’ve heard thats common in your hick town.

Yes my parents are brother and sister, it's hot as fook!

<JonesLaugh>

I see you focus a lot on success and keep calling me a nobody, what have you done besides posting here? lol

Absolutely nothing! I'm an inbred failure who should have probably been aborted in the first place, that's why I'm shitposting on Sherdog. And guess what? So are you! The only difference between you and I is I've long since reached the acceptance stage of grief, while you're still stuck at stage 1 and 2: denial and anger. I own my shit, while you lash out against successes because how inadequate and pathetic they make you feel. Well lash out some more please, me likey!

tears-licked.gif

Izzy is married to his 2D waifus. It's a much bigger commitment than 3D wife and children, the other champion just aren't good enough to handle it.

He's young, good looking and a champion fighter. Probably fucking Instagram models every week as he should. Can always marry later

He's young, good looking and a champion fighter. Probably fucking Instagram models every week as he should. Can always marry later

2D >> 3D anyway, no nagging no resting bitch face no forgetting anniversaries no risk of #metoo no wtf is this charge on my credit card no car getting keyed no accidental pregnancy no alimony no child support...

2D >> 3D anyway, no nagging no resting bitch face no forgetting anniversaries no risk of #metoo no wtf is this charge on my credit card no car getting keyed no accidental pregnancy no alimony no child support...

To each their own. I'd rather coom in a real vag

Dana should tell him his next fight is with Alex again so Izzy disappears and stops blowing up his phone. Problem solved.

But now will the UFC actually give him a fight or will they continue to have 500+ fighters but “No fights are available”?

Imagine if Khamzat had actually fought a couple of times this year, that fight could be huge

As of now honestly Izzy needs to sit while a couple of contender fights happen at MW

I guess you could do DDP, but he really needs more momentum to properly build that into what it could/should be

To each their own. I'd rather coom in a real vag

That's what I thought, 16 years a couple of crazy ex 1 unwanted pregnancy a dozen lawsuits and some jailtime later, I'm back to fleshlights and anime waifus. Absolutely not fucking worth it, 0/10 would not fucking recommend.

That's what I thought, 16 years a couple of crazy ex 1 unwanted pregnancy a dozen lawsuits and some jailtime later, I'm back to fleshlights and anime waifus. Absolutely not fucking worth it, 0/10 would not fucking recommend.
Sounds like you had it rough. Maybe make better choices choosing your partners. Wish you the best

Also haven't seen you here for a long time. Last time must have been before my old acc got perma'd lol but I remember you being a frequent shit poster here. What happened? Jail time?

Also haven't seen you here for a long time. Last time must have been before my old acc got perma'd lol but I remember you being a frequent shit poster here. What happened? Jail time?

I was busy fighting my ex in court to get my mom's house back, took a couple of years. I still followed MMA and lurked here but had no energy to post anything. This what real vag does. No more. It's anime waifus and fleshlights until I drop dead.

I was busy fighting my ex in court to get my mom's house back, took a couple of years. I still followed MMA and lurked here but had no energy to post anything. This what real vag does. No more. It's anime waifus and fleshlights until I drop dead.

The like purge probably also didn't help right? I've seen a few avid shit posters become inactive here after their post/like ratio got destroyed lmao

Alex had three fights with only 1 ranked win it was a favorable match up. DDP has 5 fights, 2 ranked wins, and fought everyone they put in front of him. They are not the same. What they have in common is that in both cases there was no one else for Izzy to fight.

For the haters saying Khumshot because they're expecting a a replay of Conrat and Khabib. Your hero has two wins against unranked middleweights, one isn't with the company anymore and the other just got finished. He only has to beat one ranked guy (which he will be fast tracked to) and it seems you guys aren't even confident he can do that. So why does he deserve a title shot other than the fact you think he can win?

Technically 3 ranked wins: tavares was ranked 12th, Till was ranked 10th, and Brunson was ranked 5th.

And he's finishing most of his opponents.

Last edited:
Who says you have to take Dana at his word? Actions speak loudest, and look at Izzy's activity as champion. He won the interim belt in April 2019 and including that fight he's fought 10 times between then and April 2023, all championship bouts. He's far and away the most active UFC champion.

You think a butthurt izzy hater considers fact over their own delusions???

Technically 3 ranked wins: tavares was ranked 12th, Till was ranked 10th, and Brunson was ranked 5th.

And he's finising most of his opponents.
My bad I should've gone with top 10, because if we're going ranked, then Alex has 2 as well. I forgot Silva was magically ranked 15th the week of his fight with Periera.
The like purge probably also didn't help right? I've seen a few avid shit posters become inactive here after their post/like ratio got destroyed lmao
They just got new accounts. Funny how much that mattered to them. Just further solidifies what a lot of people already think, online trolls are incels irl. A few likes online is the only dopamine hit they get all day. That and chicken nuggys.

Back