Dana White responds to bjorn rebney, bellator pay-per-view woes

OP posted some choice quotes to make Dana look like a hot head. In regards to the fight being cancelled Dana actually said "That was the legit fight on the card. It's tough. It's tough losing that,"

"Those guys, I don't care about those guys. I don't see them as competition whatsoever. I see that Bjork (Bjorn Rebney) has been saying a lot of stupid s--t lately, he's in the press. He's screaming for attention. Screaming for attention. Talking about New York and the union and he's going to... what the f--k has he done to do anything in New York? What has that guy done to raise the bar in mixed martial arts whatsoever? He's done nothing. He's done completely zero. Zilch.

That's where the other quotes came from. Can anyone here actually disagree with what he said? It's true, Bellator has done NOTHING to help MMA make it in New York. UFC is spending a tonne of cash on trying to get in there. Constantly promoting the sport there. Once it's allowed there, it is for all companies, not just the UFC.

Thank you. Too many Dana haters here.

Bjork's music is terrible and she reminds me of Yoko Ono.

bjorks voice is beautiful and she belts out twisty ass melodies like it's nobodies business. Women has an entire album where she sings, uses her voice as the instruments and so her voice becomes a whole band. It's neat shit and she also has some dark creepy stuff. Anyway, she smacked a reporter one time, so there's that relation to mma

Dana does that too, but at least Dana doesn't try to act like every fighter's best friend. Bjorn comes off as super fake and thinking that he's so nice and wonderful.

I don't remember him saying crazy shit like being in support of the unions keeping MMA out of NY, etc.

I know It's childish but Dana calling him Bjork made me laugh.

bjorks voice is beautiful and she belts out twisty ass melodies like it's nobodies business. Women has an entire album where she sings, uses her voice as the instruments and so her voice becomes a whole band. It's neat shit and she also has some dark creepy stuff. Anyway, she smacked a reporter one time, so there's that relation to mma

I spent an entire summer listening to bjork at my job due to coworkers liking it. I listened with an open mind and was curious about her music but in the end I quickly did not like it. She's not terrible as Yoko, that was harsh but theres truth to it too.

Imagine if Bellator got MMA sanctioned in NEW York.

OP posted some choice quotes to make Dana look like a hot head. In regards to the fight being cancelled Dana actually said "That was the legit fight on the card. It's tough. It's tough losing that,"

"Those guys, I don't care about those guys. I don't see them as competition whatsoever. I see that Bjork (Bjorn Rebney) has been saying a lot of stupid s--t lately, he's in the press. He's screaming for attention. Screaming for attention. Talking about New York and the union and he's going to... what the f--k has he done to do anything in New York? What has that guy done to raise the bar in mixed martial arts whatsoever? He's done nothing. He's done completely zero. Zilch.

That's where the other quotes came from. Can anyone here actually disagree with what he said? It's true, Bellator has done NOTHING to help MMA make it in New York. UFC is spending a tonne of cash on trying to get in there. Constantly promoting the sport there. Once it's allowed there, it is for all companies, not just the UFC.

this according to who? Dana ducking White? source on this?

A guy named "Dana" making fun of a guy with a Viking name.

How can anyone take clown shoes seriously? He can't even get bjorns name right. The fuckin egg.

Dana has been screaming for attention for years.

I like how he doesn't see them as competition whatsoever. Same thing happened with "Strikefarce" yet the next day they still bought them to eliminate some competition. lol

She's a beautiful eccentric woman, and her music is quite good. Please explain why you laughed out loud when you read her name?

So Dana White was complimenting Rebney when White called him that?

Dana has been screaming for attention for years.

Must have worked since people listen to him. And quote him now it seems.

I was listening one of the local sports radio stations here in the Philadelphia area when they were talking about the Mayweather-Maidana match and how it was a bad decision. The radio host said, "Well it's like how UFC Prez Dana White says, 'Never leave it in the hands of the judges.'"

Funny thing is, that's a CBS Radio station. Owned by Viacom. Who owns Bellator. :icon_lol:

Dana gives his thoughts and opinions when asked by media. Honestly.

Bjorn clearly makes shit up and takes outrageous positions just to get headlines.

You're right Dana has never made sh*t up about a fighter that wasn't in his org.
For that matter Dana has never made sh#t up about another fight org to make his look better.

Clearly you are delusional all Dana does is scream and talk sh&t about all fighters and orgs that dare to cross is gigantic melon head.
Also he gives his opinions (code word for talking sh#t) whether he is asked or not.
But hey you just swinging.

Dana gives his thoughts and opinions when asked by media. Honestly.

Bjorn clearly makes shit up and takes outrageous positions just to get headlines.
The only difference is that Dana actually believes the outrageous things he is saying.

Back