• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White: Reebok deal possibly ending this year, looking at different options

"We're looking for a bigger money deal, where even less goes to the fighters this time. But we'lll give them vouchers."

sn-select-karl-malone-la-gear-catapult-11.jpg

The problem is once you're at the higher end of the sport you're losing millions of dollars you would have had. Rory in bellator made over 300k in sponsorship just in his first fight there.

Yeah, there's winners and losers. I think it's worse for the top guys, but seems better for lower card guys.

I tend to think top guys are losing more money, but the lower card guys need the money more, so swings and roundabouts.

Yeah, there's winners and losers. I think it's worse for the top guys, but seems better for lower card guys.

I tend to think top guys are losing more money, but the lower card guys need the money more, so swings and roundabouts.

I just think it needs to scale better but I agree that it's actually great for the lower guys. But someone making 30k or whatever for 5 ufc fights from sponsorship is seriously a joke

I just think it needs to scale better but I agree that it's actually great for the lower guys. But someone making 30k or whatever for 5 ufc fights from sponsorship is seriously a joke

Yeah, they need to scale it up for sure.

I'm not entirely sure once it gets to a certain level though. I notice some fighters have the monster logo on their fight kits and some don't, do the ones who have the monster logo get more money?

Yeah, they need to scale it up for sure.

I'm not entirely sure once it gets to a certain level though. I notice some fighters have the monster logo on their fight kits and some don't, do the ones who have the monster logo get more money?
I think certain people get custom sponsorships with Reebok that allow them to show monster specifically since it's also a UFC sponsor.

This just in, Fear the fighter signed an exclusive apparel rights for the UFC.

half the roster will not get paid anything as a result.

How come the fight kits look so dusty..

It’s like the fighters came out from a 1980s Kung fu movie

The problem is once you're at the higher end of the sport you're losing millions of dollars you would have had. Rory in bellator made over 300k in sponsorship just in his first fight there.
I think the higher end guys for the most part have year-round sponsorship deals. So they are really getting paid 12 months a year. It’s the guys below that... They really need those paydays when they fight in terms of what they are promoting, what’s on their shorts etc. They get fucked.

ZUFFA Sneakers coming soon

I predict a tremendous deal incoming
TrumpBrands.png

I actually have some Reebok ufc gear and I like the quality, hoodie,hat,t-shirts... I want the fighters to get paid first, but I like having legit name brand ufc gear for fight nights.. I get into it.

Fuck the Reebok great for the ufc brass absolute shit for the fighters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back