Media Dana White Ready To Start Co-Promoting With WWE

TWO relevant fighters. There is no worked fight with two fighters of relevance, of a match with major implications, rankings, tournaments, semi-finals, finals, that was a work. 0.
I'm not even trying to say it was worked. I'm just saying if you were a fan of Pride you have zero right to cry about UFC getting production help / Co promotion with WWE. Pride had a massive amount of influence from Pro wrestling. The entrances, The announcer lady, literal pro wrestlers showing up for freakshow fights.

I'm not even trying to say it was worked. I'm just saying if you were a fan of Pride you have zero right to cry about UFC getting production help / Co promotion with WWE. Pride had a massive amount of influence from Pro wrestling. The entrances, The announcer lady, literal pro wrestlers showing up for freakshow fights.
Says the fuck who?

UFC co-promoting with WWE is absolute trash. Wrestling fans can suck it, X-PAC style, bunch a whack ass ding dongs.

PRIDE had entrances and promos, so does every other sporting event.

Says the fuck who?

UFC co-promoting with WWE is absolute trash. Wrestling fans can suck it, X-PAC style, bunch a whack ass ding dongs.

Pride had Giant SIlva with a giant stick.

Pride had Giant SIlva with a giant stick.
and Giant Silva never fought with the stick, and took his overly fair share of complete ass beatings. No works.

Freakshow fight? Sure. Very legitimate stoppages, beatdowns too.

UFC = CM Punk.

Says the fuck who?

Pride was literal hot garbage that was only watched by lonely dorks who hung out at block buster. Its okay to be different bud but doesn't it get embarrassing sitting here like Dave Meltzer trying to defend Japanese crap??

This is horse shit. Pride whether some fights were worked or not was a real fighting promotion with everyone there being a real fighter trying to advance a real athletic career. It wasn't ratchet broadway.

Pride was literal hot garbage that was only watched by lonely dorks who hung out at block buster. Its okay to be different bud but doesn't it get embarrassing sitting here like Dave Meltzer trying to defend Japanese crap??
Ban and wasteland this account, immediately.

You are the worst poster here, you have 0 knowledge about MMA, and you're observations and brain are compromised.

Everything you've said is wrong, and you should remove yourself ASAP.

What a fucking joke.

This is horse shit. Pride whether some fights were worked or not was a real fighting promotion with everyone there being a real fighter trying to advance a real athletic career. It wasn't ratchet broadway.
a bunch of revisionist noobs, who only started watching after Canner beat Aldo.

I have my critiques of Pride but.....bruh. You're failing to read the room here.

"Japanese crap" whether it be Pride, RINGS or Pancrase is the bedrock on which MMA was built. Shooto is also a thing. Japan built this house even if they are no longer using it.

Imagine being a WWE fan calling other fight promotions "crap". Like thats quality.

Maybe it's di gas talking fam I can't wait fam idc what di complainerdem say y'all squawking like geese fr 🗣️🪿don't you guys get it Dana tryna secure retirement fi UFC mandem got Power Slap both for di mandem who ain't got time for cardio and legends like Forrest lookin' to take up a new trade catchin' headz 'fore dey hit di mat eazy money 🤑💵🫴🏽 😴y'all are haters fr smdh ain't never see di good in Bossman Dana swear down fam like bro are you dumb do you even pay attention fam 🤦🏽

#Options

Takada was never relevant, that is major revisionism.

You can't name one fight, that was fixed, between two fighters of relevance, one ranked fight, one tournament fight, one finals that mattered, with a pre-determined outcome.

I'll wait.

Takada was definitely relevant in PRIDE dude. He headlined five of the first six events.

I remember when Missy Hyatt promised him a blowjob if he put Taz over and then after he laid down in the match and went back to the locker room to get his prize, Missy said "Sorry, I dont fuck losers"

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Imagine being a wrestler and getting turned down by Missy Hyatt lol. That's got to be a blow to the confidence.

Reactions: HHJ
This comment kind of more so proves the point that WME knew about Vince’s issue and decided to let it play out instead of handling it so that they could get Vince out of the picture completely.

garbage ass take and NOPE

fake ass wrestling will forever be fake and lame.

the most legitimate fighters, in the most legitimate fights with implications, tournament match ups, championship bouts were all real.

real MMA fans owe no allegiance, owe no respect, owe 0 gratitude for fake ass dumbass pro wrestling.

"entrances and promos" are not unique to fake ass wrassling.

real MMA fans don't need to like wrassulling, it's the entire anti-thesis to what MMA is.

cope.
You must be mad at mma was born out of pro wrestling.

The problem was UFC fighters getting hurt on their non-ufc events and cannot fight in their UFC events, Dana ok'ed BJJ events as not likely to get banged up many have begged to do boxing. They must get a top boxing promotion in TKO now and let them co-promote, no more excuses. And get PBR and let them ride bulls like Cowboy Cerrone wanted.

MMA and Pro Wrestling have always and always will be intertwined. They both basically promote their matches the same way and need each other from time to time.

not only that but MMA adds legitimacy back to pro wrestling with Brock being a UFC champ, Severn and Shamrock getting pushes in WWE. Sakuraba beating the fuck out of the Gracies. Tank Abbott being in WCW. like it or not Ronda was a big boost the first time she went to WWE. Jack Hager winning in Bellator.

garbage ass take and NOPE

fake ass wrestling will forever be fake and lame.

the most legitimate fighters, in the most legitimate fights with implications, tournament match ups, championship bouts were all real.

real MMA fans owe no allegiance, owe no respect, owe 0 gratitude for fake ass dumbass pro wrestling.

"entrances and promos" are not unique to fake ass wrassling.

real MMA fans don't need to like wrassulling, it's the entire anti-thesis to what MMA is.

cope.
Total denial

I'm fine with UFC fighters going and making some extra coin in the trailer park soap operas. Just keep that shit away from the UFC, please. Keep that co-promo shit going one way or you're going to turn the UFC into a complete spectacle.
I don't think there will be cards with both. Both fanbases won't like that. It just means more interaction between the two on a base level. Like Chandler appearing on RAW, or Orton being in the crowd on UFC. Helping to promote each other.

Wrestling people do not understand how much of a turn off that is to everyone who isn't a wrestling fan. They act like its a universial part of our culture and everyone grew up with WWE. No no we did not.
Oh well that's tough titty for you, uncultured swine. What ya gonna do brother when the largest arms in the world, the 24 inch pythons and all the hulkamaniacs worldwide, run wild, on you??!!

Back