Dana white needs to stop calling his employees “kids”

And studs.
they’re grown ass men. Just watched an interview where he called DC, age 40, a kid. Just preposterous at this point.

“Who knows with that kid”
“That kid is a stud”

And you seriously have nothing better to worry about?

I actually kinda like when he does that-- made me feel younger when he was referring to Couture as "kid" back in the day

And studs.
they’re grown ass men. Just watched an interview where he called DC, age 40, a kid. Just preposterous at this point.

“Who knows with that kid”
“That kid is a stud”

I feel the same way when sports journalist/commentators call college student-athletes "kids". This level patronizing gives the NCAA more power to treat legal adults as if they are children.

Rupert Murdoch is a stud and a great kid.

Several fighters call themselves "kid". The California kid is 40 years old and Wonderboy is almost 37.

So people say it's just a boston thing, right? So if a 22 year old fighter would call Dana a kid all the time, Dana wouldn't even think it's a little strange at the very least? I wonder..

The unfortunate fact of the matter is - you'll miss Dana when he's gone, when he gets replaced by some soulless dweeb from the corporate world. And no one will be allowed to talk bad about that person whatsoever.

Back