Dana white needs to stop calling his employees “kids”

themiketoth

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
And studs.
they’re grown ass men. Just watched an interview where he called DC, age 40, a kid. Just preposterous at this point.

“Who knows with that kid”
“That kid is a stud”

Hes only getting older and more cocky...lol he used to call Randy a kid and hes older than Dana

You're still going to watch regardless

He does that a lot. It's a passive aggressive way of diminishing his employees and making himself their superior. In other words, he's being an asshole...nothing new.

images (23).jpeg
I think Dana called DC a baby because he cries a lot and literraly looks like a full grown baby.

they’re grown ass men. Just watched an interview where he called DC, age 40, a kid. Just preposterous at this point.

“Who knows with that kid”
“That kid is a stud”

He says it because the UFC is a big family and Dana feels like he's the father, which he kinda is if you think about it

Dana is like 50 years old and hes from Boston if he didnt say kid it would be more weird.

Dana is like 50 years old and hes from Boston if he didnt say kid it would be more weird.

He's 50.

Dana was doing this throughout his 40's including to guys not much younger than him. Part of its just his colloquial promoter speak, but it also comes off pretty passive aggressive.

He does that a lot. It's a passive aggressive way of diminishing his employees and making himself their superior. In other words, he's being an asshole...nothing new.

upload_2020-1-31_18-4-54.jpeg

Skip to (0:20)

Is it okay for independent contractors?

He's 50.

Dana was doing this throughout his 40's including to guys not much younger than him. Part of its just his colloquial promoter speak, but it also comes off pretty passive aggressive.
Maybe im old and dont get it but it seems like a silly thing to get offended by.

The older you get, the more kids there are. I'm 32 & I call 25 year old kids. If it's not done offensively, I don't see anything wrong with it

The older you get, the more kids there are. I'm 32 & I call 25 year old kids. If it's not done offensively, I don't see anything wrong with it[/QUOTE

No adult wants to be called a kid. That should be obvious, but I guess not.

He is from Boston, having worked with 2 guys who were originally from Boston, they all say Kid.. too everyone. I used to call them kid back sometimes, no offense taken, they just say it automatically.

Back