Dana White MEDIA SCRUM: Khabib/Tony is not happening, Khabib is the guy at 155, Aldo wants Khabib

he wasnt ranked #1 and next in line for the title when he came back from the injury.

but of course, someone with your logic will compare the two situation then and now as if its the same, right?
Actually, he was still ranked in the top 5 of the division, so I'm not sure where you're going with that. And he really believed he deserved a title shot coming back from injury - he had been promised one before his injury. So instead of even demanding a ranked fighter, he signed to fight an unranked one. No one forced him to sign that fight. It didn't make sense for him at the time. But now all of a sudden he has an issue fighting Aldo, who is ranked (he's literally a champion).

Hmm Khabib fights in the LW division right?

What rank is Aldo in the LW division and what rank is Tony in the LW division

and which fight did Khabib sign to take and which fight to Khabib not sign to take?

I'll wait
Hmm. Let's think.

1. Beatrs Aldo for interim belt
2. Fights Conor for real belt

Yeah, how terrible that would really be for his career. An automatic title shot. Not like that's what he wants or anything.

Aldo would disagree that an interim belt is a guaranteed title shot when Conor is involved.
Conor won the interim belt with the Mendes fight. Didn't he fight for the real belt next?

So he accepts to fight an unranked guy, but won't accept to fight a P4P great, then accuses everyone of ducking him.

That makes sense to you?

He had been sidelined for a very long time and he wanted to fight. Horcher was his only option at that point so he took it. Khabib knows that Dana is just using Aldo to leverage Ferg because the same damn thing just happened to him and he isn't going to play Dana's game this time.

Hmm. Let's think.

1. Beatrs Aldo for interim belt
2. Fights Conor for real belt

Yeah, how terrible that would really be for his career. An automatic title shot. Not like that's what he wants or anything.

Didn't answer the questions at all

still waiting

Didn't answer the questions at all

still waiting
lol

So because Aldo doesn't fight at LW, Khabib can't accept the opportunity?

and you were saying my logic "falls on its face"?

lmao

Conor won the interim belt with the Mendes fight. Didn't he fight for the real belt next?

Yes, because Aldo took the fight. Aldo won the interim belt and Conor DIDN'T take the fight.

Conor is the champion now. Do you see the common variable?

Dana offers fight for shit terms, fighter watches out for own interest and passes, he/she is ducking.

Yeah, it's pretty frustrating.

Any casual who listens is fooled and no serious fan can believe anything he says.

Aldo is unranked at LW too you know....
What's his P4P rank, again? Oh, it's higher than Khabib? And his resume is better? And he went undefeated for a decade? And he's fought at LW before?

Huh.

Yes, because Aldo took the fight. Aldo won the interim belt and Conor DIDN'T take the fight.

Conor is the champion now. Do you see the common variable?
So Aldo isn't the FW champion right now? Is that what you're saying?

An unranked guy was his literal only option? There was no one else in the whole division? Really?

<36>

Did you see anyone else stepping up to take the fight? Give me a name.

Cerrone did and Khabib signed to fight him.

WinZip's claim: Khabib refuses to take fights against top guys.

WinZip's proof: Khabib won't fight an unranked LW in Jose Aldo

Reality: Khabib wants to fight Conor (C), but Conor refuses to sign. Khabib wants to fight Tony (#2), but Tony refuses to sign.

Did you see anyone else stepping up to take the fight? Give me a name.

Cerrone did and Khabib signed to fight him.
So UFC fighters have to make their own fights now? I thought that was the UFC's job.

WinZip's claim: Khabib refuses to take fights against top guys.

WinZip's proof: Khabib won't fight an unranked LW in Jose Aldo

Reality: Khabib wants to fight Conor (C), but Conor refuses to sign. Khabib wants to fight Tony (#2), but Tony refuses to sign.
Gabkicks claim: Khabib wants to fight the best
Gabkicks proof: personal insults
Reality: Gabkicks can't face facts

Are you sure? Khabib is a monster sized LW who wrestles with HWs.

He has had trouble making 155lbs, several times. I think the size might play a huge role in a fight against Aldo.

Aldo is a scary matchup though
No. Not sure, but that would be my prediction. Aldo is undersized, but his guard is solid [At least until he gasses], his TDD is elite, he is faster... Outside of size, he is the worst match-up for Khabib.

Tibau did with size, what Aldo could potentially to with speed and technique. Add the fact that he is a head and shoulders better striker than Khabib, and I would favor Aldo. I would heavily favor Aldo to be honest.

Khabib has a lot of hype right now, but many people are overlooking his flaws.

What's up with all the khabib dick riding? I mean I'm a fan of his but he is absolutely not "the guy" at 155, Ferguson has a far better record and is actually active.

So Aldo isn't the FW champion right now? Is that what you're saying?

Conor is the LW champion currently and he has proven in the past that the interim belt is not a guaranteed shot against him as a title holder. That is a fact.

Gabkicks claim: Khabib wants to fight the best
Gabkicks proof: personal insults
Reality: Gabkicks can't face facts

Either troll or IQ under 70.

Every single one of your arguments has been logically impaired and its pretty laughable that you actually believe the stuff you say

thats what happens when your a shook fanboy trying to convince yourself that it will be ok and the evil russian will go away and conor will be ok

Aldo would disagree that an interim belt is a guaranteed title shot when Conor is involved.

Unless Conor gains the welterweight title, he can't just drop the lightweight title and run like he did FW once he gained the LW title.

Back