Dana White MEDIA SCRUM: Khabib/Tony is not happening, Khabib is the guy at 155, Aldo wants Khabib

project much?
lol. Let me know when you care to point out any examples of me being wrong.

Til then, you just keep spinning and spinning and spinning. Maybe, if you spin facts hard enough, reality will bend to your beliefs.

Or, you know, maybe not.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/khabib...eclined-title-fight-i-do-not-bully-the-little

Khabib literally admits to turning down the fight, and then tries to spin it as though a win over Jose fucking Aldo is worthless.

You want to keep going with this?
Aldo is not ranked in the LW division. I don't want interim belts. I want the top guys to fight the top guys of their division.

You are saying Aldo is scarier than Tony and Conor? Because Khabib wants to fight those guys, but they refuse to fight him

Khabib is "the guy" ?

Compare their records in the past two years Dana you fucking goof

He's breast feeding Khabib because the UFC want to open up the Russian market and he's the one to bring them the revenue.

lol. Let me know when you care to point out any examples of me being wrong.

Til then, you just keep spinning and spinning and spinning. Maybe, if you spin facts hard enough, reality will bend to your beliefs.

Or, you know, maybe not.
You are just insulting people, telling everyone that theyre spinning everything, when in reality, you are doing everything your accusing everyone else of.

Trying to spin the fact that your boy is ducking Khabib and trying to normalize interim belts so that hopefully someone like Aldo can get rid of the Russian so your guy doesnt have to fight him

Aldo is not ranked in the LW division. I don't want interim belts. I want the top guys to fight the top guys of their division.

You are saying Aldo is scarier than Tony and Conor? Because Khabib wants to fight those guys, but they refuse to fight him
Yes, Khabib "wants" to fight top fighters. Or so he says.

Maybe you don't understand what an interim belt means. Let's think this through, mmkay?

Let's say Khabib beats Aldo for the LW interim belt. Wonderful, congrats to him. What happens then?

When Conor comes back, who is he going to fight? It'll HAVE TO BE KHABIB. An interim title is literally nothing more than a guaranteed title shot. There it is. That's what he wants. This is Khabib's easiest path to a title shot, one they can't just revoke after he already signed.

So what does he do with this opportunity to guarantee himself a title shot? He turns it down.

But yeah, please, continue spewing that nonsense.

He's great at calling people out when he's injured and can't fight, but it doesn't seem to me like he has any real drive to fight top-ranked contenders and prove himself.

When Ferg pulled out of their fight in April Khabib asked for Cerrone, Pettis or RDA on short notice. Cerrone stepped up and both fighters signed to fight each other. Then Dana had second thoughts and nixed the fight. Horcher was Dana's idea, not Khabib's.

Cerrone was the most dangerous short notice opponent that he could ask for and Khabib signed to fight him. And he is on board to fight Ferg right now. So how is that not having the drive to fight top contenders?

Yes, Khabib "wants" to fight top fighters. Or so he says.

Maybe you don't understand what an interim belt means. Let's think this through, mmkay?

Let's say Khabib beats Aldo for the LW interim belt. Wonderful, congrats to him. What happens then?

When Conor comes back, who is he going to fight? It'll HAVE TO BE KHABIB. An interim title is literally nothing more than a guaranteed title shot. There it is. That's what he wants. This is Khabib's easiest path to a title shot, one they can't just revoke after he already signed.

So what does he do with this opportunity to guarantee himself a title shot? He turns it down.

But yeah, please, continue spewing that nonsense.

"or so he says"

so now Khabib is lying?

he signed the contract, Tony didnt.

This is what happens when people start losing arguments. they start making stuff up and calling others liars. gotta make everything fit ur narrative.. oh hes probably lying! he doesnt really want to fight the top guys!

You are just insulting people, telling everyone that theyre spinning everything, when in reality, you are doing everything your accusing everyone else of.

Trying to spin the fact that your boy is ducking Khabib and trying to normalize interim belts so that hopefully someone like Aldo can get rid of the Russian so your guy doesnt have to fight him
I'm not insulting people until they insult me. Can't take what you give? Maybe you shouldn't give it, then.

I'm not trying to "normalize" anything - this is hardly the first interim belt in the UFC and it won't be the last. I want to see Khabib fight for the title. I've said that repeatedly. When Conor comes back, I hope he faces Khabib first. I don't know how many times I have to explicitly say that before you stop insinuating otherwise. Maybe reading comprehension just isn't your forte.

I'm not insulting people until they insult me. Can't take what you give? Maybe you shouldn't give it, then.

I'm not trying to "normalize" anything - this is hardly the first interim belt in the UFC and it won't be the last. I want to see Khabib fight for the title. I've said that repeatedly. When Conor comes back, I hope he faces Khabib first. I don't know how many times I have to explicitly say that before you stop insinuating otherwise. Maybe reading comprehension just isn't your forte.
or so you say...

"or so he says"

so now Khabib is lying?

he signed the contract, Tony didnt.

This is what happens when people start losing arguments. they start making stuff up and calling others liars. gotta make everything fit ur narrative.. oh hes probably lying!
Tony is asking to be paid equally. That's a fair request considering Khabib sat out for 2 years and Ferguson didn't, don't you think?

But turning down a fight that would guarantee a title shot for you? Yeah, that doesn't really convince me that you want to fight top fighters. Aldo was top 3 P4P for around 5 years. If that's not good enough for Khabib, I really don't even know what to say.

or so you say...
lol so this is what you're reduced to? Can't even come up with some false narrative anymore? Can't keep spinning this shit?

Khabib would be so disappointed.

Tony is asking to be paid equally. That's a fair request considering Khabib sat out for 2 years and Ferguson didn't, don't you think?

But turning down a fight that would guarantee a title shot for you? Yeah, that doesn't really convince me that you want to fight top fighters. Aldo was top 3 P4P for around 5 years. If that's not good enough for Khabib, I really don't even know what to say.
so you are admitting your statement was complete BS and that Khabib does want to fight top guys, right?

and its not "or so he says"?

lol, you are a joke man

Horcher was Dana's idea, not Khabib's.
So he accepts to fight an unranked guy, but won't accept to fight a P4P great, then accuses everyone of ducking him.

That makes sense to you?

When Conor comes back, who is he going to fight? It'll HAVE TO BE KHABIB. An interim title is literally nothing more than a guaranteed title shot.

Aldo would disagree that an interim belt is a guaranteed title shot when Conor is involved.

He meant amongst the division. In the view of the other fighters... which is why Aldo wants to mainly fight Khabib instead of Conor

I seriously doubt Aldo wants to fight Khabib more then Conor. UFC is going to Russia though and needs a big fight.

So he accepts to fight an unranked guy, but won't accept to fight a P4P great, then accuses everyone of ducking him.

That makes sense to you?
he wasnt ranked #1 and next in line for the title when he came back from the injury.

but of course, someone with your logic will compare the two situation then and now as if its the same, right?

so you are admitting your statement was complete BS and that Khabib does want to fight top guys, right?

and its not "or so he says"?

lol, you are a joke man
Nope, it's not BS. He turned down the Aldo fight. He admitted it. Aldo is P4P. Has been for years. Went undefeated for a decade. But he can't take that fight? Come on now.

Nope, it's not BS. He turned down the Aldo fight. He admitted it. Aldo is P4P. Has been for years. Went undefeated for a decade. But he can't take that fight? Come on now.

Hmm Khabib fights in the LW division right?

What rank is Aldo in the LW division and what rank is Tony in the LW division

and which fight did Khabib sign to take and which fight to Khabib not sign to take?

I'll wait

Back