Dana White kissing his former/current female employees...

LAuU.gif

<NewGina>

hahaha. lots of people forget, that dana used to be tito's manager way back in the day. those two have tons of history.

Can you find one of him giving Cyborg or Nunes a kiss?
How come he doesn’t hug/kiss less attractive wmma fighters like that Uriah Fabre lookalike (can’t remember her name) and the like ?
This. What makes this rather disturbing is that he's only been seen kissing women whom most people could consider reasonably attractive.

Dana is immune to liberal outrage

He said one of his prominent female fighters looks like a tranny and nothing happened
He did apologize for calling Loretta Hunt a f****t back in 2009.
https://www.espn.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=4038944

Whats wrong with kissing woman to the forehead or cheek?
Dana did nothing wrong to these female fighters, he showed some good feelings even if fake one.
you're right , despite the snowflakes in here trying to make something that just isnt there ( being creepy) Its actually quite sociably acceptable to give a woman a kiss on the cheek .
They are obviously quite comfortable with it.
He's in a position of power over them and he isn't doing it to women of varying attractiveness, he's only doing it to the ones most might consider attractive.

I'm sure no one thought anything of this at the time either:
TELEMMGLPICT000143172162_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7La1HE4H7Lnrqb0ZE0dwzWg.jpeg

:D I love this thread!
Get him Dogs!

BREAKING: men give women kisses!!!

absolutely shocking!!

Comes of like a father figure kiss more than anything. This just confirms that Dana is a good guy. I don't get the fuzz

The Me Too folks are building a Weinstein like case on Dana.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back