Dana White kissing his former/current female employees...

He should probably stop, as it is not seen as professional.

Is it a big deal? No. But he should refrain or just one of the female fighters will dislike it and make a public comment leading to a row.

I can’t see Dana being bothered by some #metoo accusation. Imagine the media scrum: ”That woman is delusional and fucking stupid and nobody should listen to whatever she says”

Whats wrong with kissing woman to the forehead or cheek?
Dana did nothing wrong to these female fighters, he showed some good feelings even if fake one.

However Im sure he had sex with lot of UFC employees especially ring girls, lucky eskimo bastard

If we were to be completely P C then we would argue that he’s definitely taking it to far by kissing someone.

TMZ up in here.

Dana-White-and-Tiki-Ghosn.jpg

Whats wrong with kissing woman to the forehead or cheek?
Dana did nothing wrong to these female fighters, he showed some good feelings even if fake one.

However Im sure he had sex with lot of UFC employees especially ring girls, lucky eskimo bastard

you're right , despite the snowflakes in here trying to make something that just isnt there ( being creepy) Its actually quite sociably acceptable to give a woman a kiss on the cheek .
They are obviously quite comfortable with it.

in this day and age he could easily be sued over this crap hell I knew a guy who was talking on the phone at work said such and such looked good and got fired immediately.

He should probably stop, as it is not seen as professional.

Is it a big deal? No. But he should refrain or just one of the female fighters will dislike it and make a public comment leading to a row.

Is it a big deal to me, personally? No. Not really.

Is is a big deal in the contemporary Western workplace? Yes. Today it absolutely is.

I work for an international financial corporation based in North America. It employs close to ~20,000 people. In November, 2019, ALL management (that is a LOT of people) had 3 days of mandatory training regarding corporate culture and workplace conduct.

One of the major discussion issues is touching in the workplace and apparently, it is being outlawed. No touching, no hugs, no nothing. Violations must be reported. This extends to social events. I shit you not, this is the direction we are headed in.

“The conduct could be unwelcome and make the recipient uncomfortable. It exploits a power imbalance the recipient may be afraid to challenge and may be construed as bullying or sexual harassment [etc. etc.]”

So... a large male boss/authority figure running around kissing female employees 1/3 his size on the head...? Those days are over come 2020. It is straight-up insane how much and how quickly the workplace is changing.

Do I think this nonsense is getting out of hand? Yes. But it is still happening...

Last edited:
I've always believed the reason Arianny and Brittney were kept after they ruined their looks with plastic surgery is Dana afraid of getting sued.

Dana and co know they have no talent. They are worried if they fire them... out comes the tell all book to make a buck. I'm sure they've done and seen some things.

I can’t see Dana being bothered by some #metoo accusation. Imagine the media scrum: ”That woman is delusional and fucking stupid and nobody should listen to whatever she says”
"[...] and she was never my friend."

Back