Dana White kissing his former/current female employees...

Ronda’s hug looks like when a chick sees an ex in a public gathering as his to be nice for public perception but still feels gross for sleeping with them.

omg he kissed someone on the back the head call the cops dana is totally a creep! #MeToo #MyBodyMyRules #PinkGoof

Is it a big deal to me, personally? No. Not really.

Is is a big deal in the contemporary Western workplace? Yes. Today it absolutely is.

I work for an international financial corporation based in North America. It employs close to ~20,000 people. In November, 2019, ALL management (that is a LOT of people) had 3 days of mandatory training regarding corporate culture and workplace conduct.

One of the major discussion issues is touching in the workplace and apparently, it is being outlawed. No touching, no hugs, no nothing. Violations must be reported. This extends to social events. I shit you not, this is the direction we are headed in.

“The conduct could be unwelcome and make the recipient uncomfortable. It exploits a power imbalance the recipient may be afraid to challenge and may be construed as bullying or sexual harassment [etc. etc.]”

So... a large male boss/authority figure running around kissing female employees 1/3 his size on the head...? Those days are over come 2020. It is straight-up insane how much and how quickly the workplace is changing.

Do I think this nonsense is getting out of hand? Yes. But it is still happening...
it's being outlawed in your organization to protect themselves. it's not standard.

it's being outlawed in your organization to protect themselves. it's not standard.

We're a Top 100 National Employer and we lead the market across a plethora of metrics.

It's coming. Believe that.

We're a Top 100 National Employer and we lead the market across a plethora of metrics.

It's coming. Believe that.
it's not coming universally to all organizations. it isn't a reasonable standard to be able to hold all employees to.

TbkK5CW.jpg

it's not coming universally to all organizations. it isn't a reasonable standard to be able to hold all employees to.

I think you're missing the point.

I am relating what I am observing in real time at a market leading international employer.

Further to that, I/we are plugged in with NURMEROUS vendors and service providers across a very broad scope of businesses and industries: law firms, medical practices, engineering firms across every conceivable area of expertise, restoration companies, banks, automobile manufacturers, tech companies, the list goes on and on. This is policy here and elsewhere. That is a fact. It is also a visible trend in the broader market. Talk to your friends in big publicly-traded and even large-scale private business. See what they say. This is the trending direction for corporate policy in North America.

You are responding with your opinion. Based on what? Your subjective view of what constitutes reasonableness? Again, based on what? Context is helpful.

I'm certainly not disinclined to hear what you have to say, but simply stating your personal opinion with no context provides no meaningful information.

I am not stating what I believe is reasonable. I am stating what is happening.

Considerably less titillating than expected.

Get back to me when his iCloud gets hacked. The Goofening would probably be must-see internet.

I think you're missing the point.

I am relating what I am observing in real time at a market leading international employer.

Further to that, I/we are plugged in with NURMEROUS vendors and service providers across a very broad scope of businesses and industries: law firms, medical practices, engineering firms across every conceivable area of expertise, restoration companies, banks, automobile manufacturers, tech companies, the list goes on and on. This is policy here and elsewhere. That is a fact. It is also a visible trend in the broader market. Talk to your friends in big publicly-traded and even large-scale private business. See what they say. This is the trending direction for corporate policy in North America.

You are responding with your opinion. Based on what? Your subjective view of what constitutes reasonableness? Again, based on what? Context is helpful.

I'm certainly not disinclined to hear what you have to say, but simply stating your personal opinion with no context provides no meaningful information.

I am not stating what I believe is reasonable. I am stating what is happening.
I am in the same market. Your experience is not mine.

Got it from his best friend

57f811161a00006e145b7de2.png

That's actually a dumb, lame meme. The conversation was about celebrity groupies that, by definition, WANT to have physical, sexual contact with celebrities. Hence, consensual contact.

As far as other things in here, how Shertarded do you have to be to make a deal out of how attractive the women were that he kissed? Do we have any evidence that they were bothered by it? No. Besides, attractive people are less likely to have hang ups about normal, affectionate behavior. Ugly chicks are often jealous, paranoid, etc. about simple things like a hug/kiss. When I'm out on the town, it's the attractive girls that initiate contact with me. I'm not singling them out per se, but they come up to me. Less attractive girls shoot themselves down to begin with.

As far as other things in here, how Shertarded do you have to be to make a deal out of how attractive the women were that he kissed?
Because if Dana behaved this way towards less attractive women then it wouldn't be as suspicious.

Do we have any evidence that they were bothered by it?
And if they were, do you think they'd do something about it? Let's say they did: it'd cost them legal fees taking it to court and their MMA careers would be over. Regardless of these women's feelings on Dana's behavior, said behavior is inappropriate given the power dynamic.

Besides, attractive people are less likely to have hang ups about normal, affectionate behavior.
This might be the most flawed and ridiculous logic I've ever seen on Sherdog.

When I'm out on the town, it's the attractive girls that initiate contact with me. I'm not singling them out per se, but they come up to me. Less attractive girls shoot themselves down to begin with.
Are you seriously equating Dana White to an "attractive girl who initiates contact"?

That's actually a dumb, lame meme. The conversation was about celebrity groupies that, by definition, WANT to have physical, sexual contact with celebrities. Hence, consensual contact.

As far as other things in here, how Shertarded do you have to be to make a deal out of how attractive the women were that he kissed? Do we have any evidence that they were bothered by it? No. Besides, attractive people are less likely to have hang ups about normal, affectionate behavior. Ugly chicks are often jealous, paranoid, etc. about simple things like a hug/kiss. When I'm out on the town, it's the attractive girls that initiate contact with me. I'm not singling them out per se, but they come up to me. Less attractive girls shoot themselves down to begin with.
Wow ur so triggered lmao. Calm down nerd

He’s such a child lol, shit will never get old

That's kind of repulsive and he should stop before these things pile up into a lawsuit.

They're not his daughters, they're adult women. It's just weird to act that way unsolicited. It doesn't take a detective to know that those girls don't actually want his gross ass mouth on them.

in this day and age he could easily be sued over this crap hell I knew a guy who was talking on the phone at work said such and such looked good and got fired immediately.
I don't doubt you at all.
But that's absolutely ridiculous. Things have gone way way way way too far. There needs to be a 'market correction' sooner or later.

Seems inappropriate tbh.

Back