Dana White: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson Targeted For UFC Event April 18th in Brooklyn

Who Wins?

• Khabib Nurmagomedov

• Tony Ferguson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, alright. April's awesome. Can't wait to see how Gaethje does, if he agrees to be a replacement...

I would be shocked if both of these guys actually make it to the fight without pulling out. I am eager to see who the alternate will be because that is likely who will be fighting either Khabib or Tony.

This time I predict that Tony will miss weight and get a cut stoppage over Khabib, because this matchup is more cursed than the Chicago Cubs used to be. When they rematch, Khabib will win by decision, and defend his belt. By this time everyone will be called Khabib overrated, like they called Gomi when Aurelio beat him.

Ill def plan on being there but am wortied this wont fall thru

Tony via cuts in NY

D8maP9hUIAAwKRw.jpg
just-bleed-gif-2.gif

Something has to give here. My gut says khabib will overestimate himself, more likely than tony will break. The one thing that's not really fair to tony is i guarantee he will have to beat khabib twice. The dude is undefeated and i just don't one loss derailing the hype.

#d'arceknightrises

I like how Ali showed that Khabib signed the contract, I’m sure that makes all the Khabib haters upset as they can no longer say he is avoiding fighting Tony.

Main event: Khabib vs. Tony
Co-main: VVarhead vs. TapMachine (Sherdoggers)

My body will be ready.

I like how Ali showed that Khabib signed the contract, I’m sure that makes all the Khabib haters upset as they can no longer say he is avoiding fighting Tony.

Only a drama queen would be upset this fight is finally happening. If anything the timing couldn't be better.

Confirmed that it will never happen.

April is too far. We are losing interest.

Back