Dana White: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson Targeted For UFC Event April 18th in Brooklyn

Who Wins?

• Khabib Nurmagomedov

• Tony Ferguson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's a question: tony seems like he put on some muscle for the Cowboy fight. Is a bigger, stronger Tony an advantage vs. Khabib? Or is he better off keeping slim for better cardio?

Here's a question: tony seems like he put on some muscle for the Cowboy fight. Is a bigger, stronger Tony an advantage vs. Khabib? Or is he better off keeping slim for better cardio?

He looked (about) the same to me. Tony's cardio has never been a question, he hasn't slowed down in a fight ever. In fact normally he's increasing his pressure and output as the fight goes on.

Tony will put Khabieber through a woodchipper on the feet and sub a bloody, broken Khabib in round 4 with a d'arce.

With this and potentially a Conor return, 2020 is looking promising.

I want Tony to win but I think Khabib probably mauls him for 5 rounds and everyone will be pissed at how anticlimactic it turned out to be after the wait.

it could take one punch.

i predict tony wins by knockout

plus dustin had him in the choke hold but couldnt finish it, if tony gets him in a choke its over
RDA had him in the choke and couldn't finish him either. RDA > Ferguson when it comes to grappling.

Back