Dana White: It's nuts to think Dennis Siver can't beat Conor McGregor

All for Conor but that Irish Chin style (not guarded) is worry some (even thou he seems to have a good chin) and we've seen like what over 5x more grappling from Siver....
I still am going with this fight ending after 2 exchanges ... Conor Countering the Left hook from Dennis dropping him leading to a TKO

Remember when siver was massively hyped, until the Pearson fight?

Siver could be Pearson to mcgregor like Pearson was to siver.

Then put money on Siver then, this anyone can win talk is ridiculous.

Dana hyping a mismatch to setup the money fight.

In fact, I plan to do exactly that. Got plans to make a deposit into my book tomorrow and then put a bet on Siver at these outrageous odds.

i'm confused - is the hater supposed to think siver has no chance, or is the hater supposed to think siver is going to win? what are we supposed to be angry about? cause i'm in!

never in his prime though

Umm, he was 34 and had taken minimal damage in his 30 fights. No true wars and was only rocked like twice in his career up to that point. Anyone can lose and Siver is a decent fighter. Sure it's unlikely but everyone has a chance...Gonzaga/CC, GSP/Serra, Fedor/Werdum, Lauzon/Pulver, Ortiz/Bader, Couture/Sylvia, Dillashaw/Barao, Randleman/CC, Griffin/Rua (WHAT?).

Dennis Siver vs Clay Guida makes more sense.

Ok, Siver can hit hard but Mark Hunt can too and he still got fucked by Werdurm. McGregor should be fighting Frankie or Mendes.

Siver aint no slouch.He was giving cub a lot of trouble for a large portion of there fight.

I could see him get the takedowns and work McGregor over to be honest,and defo worth putting $10 down on him to win

For those bashing Dana..What the funk else is he suppose to say? "Yes we fed Silver to the wolves. Just as we did with Poirier."?

Umm, he was 34 and had taken minimal damage in his 30 fights. No true wars and was only rocked like twice in his career up to that point. Anyone can lose and Siver is a decent fighter. Sure it's unlikely but everyone has a chance...Gonzaga/CC, GSP/Serra, Fedor/Werdum, Lauzon/Pulver, Ortiz/Bader, Couture/Sylvia, Dillashaw/Barao, Randleman/CC, Griffin/Rua (WHAT?).

So apparently his Sambo fighting doesn't count. It only wears your body if its MMA. Other combat sports are all fought like pillow fights and flag football.

Does someone have the current line? Trying to figure out how much to actually place on Siver...

Siver could win ... under the right circumstances.

yeah - this idea that "nobody" thought that McGregor would win his last fight is laughable. McGregor's only accomplishment was that he won so decisively.

and this whole thing about "anything can happen in MMA" is a terrible excuse for poor matchmaking.

I don't have a problem with McGregor fighting Siver. I think Siver is on the decline and that his job is to show up and lose. But he is still a legit guy. My issue with the UFC is that they have been so blatant that beating a fringe top 10 guy like Siver earns somebody a title shot. that is the ridiculous part.

anyway - IF McGregor fights Aldo at least the hype train will either be derailed or reaffirmed quickly

gonna be more nuts if siver defeats connor. dana would want to cut siver for that

Back