Dana White: "It's not good for the sport..."

Yes. Yes it is.

And between the online Zuffa shills and some useful idiots we're seeing the character assassination of Rousey real time.

The editing process for TUF can easily tell stories that are not reality. With others dictating what happens next and controlling the various aspects introduced into the picture it is easy to pull the strings like a puppet master to force people into situations where they are forced to choose a direction which may or may not be flattering depending on the options given. Which are again controlled by others. How often do you get to see what happens before certain incidents are edited, spliced and aired? And how those incidents are introduced to the scene by others?

Someone should go on camera and ask Dana White if his foul mouth is good for the sport? Or how poorly the fighters are treated and compensated.

I don't know how much i buy into the whole editing to paint someone in an unsavoury light. Ronda was always highly confident, and to some, came off as cocky. Being on a reality TV show, it's interesting because it shows your true colours that you can't hide for too long. Everyone can play nice for a bit and pretend to be something they're not. I think Ronda is brash and abrasive and that's it , she's giving the editors ammunition by being who she is. She hangs out with the Diaz brothers & the "skrap pack" so her demeanor shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

I thought it was cute when rhonda got in hallmans face also. I found that funny. A man that submitted matt hughes twice is being confronted by some chick. lol touch chick or not, she is still a chick. Rhonda only acts like that, cause she knows, if hallman or caraway ever did anything, they would look like the bad guy. Look what happened to Caraway. Rhonda called him out, saying how she could "beat" him up, which is laughable. Then as soon as he fires back, he's the bad guy. A girl should know her place and her place is not confronting men, without expecting it coming back at you. act like a lady and respect men for what they are. Your physical superior.

It took #21 posts for the Diaz bros. to be mentioned.

Personally, Dana is pissed because Ronda wants to quit and join hollywood. Too bad Miesha is going to get mashed again.

I thought it was cute when rhonda got in hallmans face also. I found that funny. A man that submitted matt hughes twice is being confronted by some chick. lol touch chick or not, she is still a chick. Rhonda only acts like that, cause she knows, if hallman or caraway ever did anything, they would look like the bad guy. Look what happened to Caraway. Rhonda called him out, saying how she could "beat" him up, which is laughable. Then as soon as he fires back, he's the bad guy. A girl should know her place and her place is not confronting men, without expecting it coming back at you. act like a lady and respect men for what they are. Your physical superior.

lol watch out folks, we've got a badass on our hands.

Rhonda acts like a stupid kid and dana tells her she shouldn't... oh yeah guys he OBVIOUSLY hates her and is done with her :rolleyes:

Everyone has turned on Ronda. Go look at the UFC's facebook, and look at the comments on her and Tate facing off.

All it took was the Ultimate Fighter.

A little late to the party.

Dana resents it when anyone has any success outside of the UFC.

He wants his minions to stay under his thumb.

They could've done that with another female, but no other female had been destroying competition in the same fashion as Ronda. It's a sight to behold seeing someone fight when you know what they are going to attack with, and people still can't stop it.
Upon watching this season of TUF (which I've been enjoying) it's becoming quite apparent that she's brash and abrasive, and on the whole, less endearing than Miesha. Who cares if you think she's "butt ugly" because she has a mole on her face (i'm not sure if it's a mole but who gives a fuck?). While i think Miesha is pretty, I don't feel that is what they're using as a promotional push. They are embracing the distaste these girls have for eachother, because everyone likes a good rivalry.

Cyborg would disagree...

I don't know how much i buy into the whole editing to paint someone in an unsavoury light. Ronda was always highly confident, and to some, came off as cocky. Being on a reality TV show, it's interesting because it shows your true colours that you can't hide for too long. Everyone can play nice for a bit and pretend to be something they're not. I think Ronda is brash and abrasive and that's it , she's giving the editors ammunition by being who she is. She hangs out with the Diaz brothers & the "skrap pack" so her demeanor shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Agreed. I have seen this from Ronda since day 1. Nothing new. Just more peple becoming aware of who she is.

Source? Or was this from the most recent TUF episode?

It was. So who cares? This thread comes off like sound bites from reality shows represent the objective absolute truth in a clear unbiased fashion. We never know the whole story of exactly what went on during the show.

Good. I don't think WMMA is good for the sport either. I generally don't watch or follow cards that have been bloated by WMMA. I noticed when watching an even at a restaurant I was at when the women fight people generally peel their eyes away and start talking amongst themselves until the men begin fighting.

One year ago he was crazy hyped over Ronda. Now it seems like he couldn't care less about her.

Once a girl gives you her cookies, your brain clears and you start thinking normal again. It's called theory of relativity, einstein invented it a long time ago because he was a genius.

Once a girl gives you her cookies, your brain clears and you start thinking normal again. It's called theory of relativity, einstein invented it a long time ago because he was a genius.

IQ and EQ are 2 very different matters, hence Einstein's only physical contact in marriage came in the form of a wife beater, and instead he fondled around with boys (allegedly).

This is why when my lady and I disagree on a more severe note, and she calls me stupid (toned down version as any man who lives with a woman would attest that things women say during certain periods of certain months would get you insta-banned even on sherdog)... I remind her that even Einstein got divorced.

This is why I don't even try to rationalize Ronda Rousey. But how she portrays herself is her free choice. If she wants to walk like a man, talk like a man, stand with a man's posture, and think like a child... she will be judged as such.

I find it hard to agree with someone who might say that Ronda is playing the cameras. She just doesn't seem capable of a level of self-actualization.

You want to create a hit reality tv shot? Put Ronda and Fedor in a room for 1 month.

Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist but Dana does not believe what he told Rhonda and he does not care about Rhonda's image b/c he can hype up other people to take her place. Dana absolutely loves the drama and trash talk on TUF otherwise they would have cut it out of production. Look at what the give Chael for basically trash talking. Look at Diaz. Look at Tito. If you have an abrasive personality in the UFC and Dana can make money he doesn't give a crap about "good for the sport or good for you".

The ironic part is Dana takes part in childish feuds with fighters, fans and other promoters more than anyone else in the business.

Back