Dana White: "It's not good for the sport..."

She's acting like the Diaz brothers way too much. That shit is corny! She looks corny.

Rhonda is coming off lately like the Diaz brothers...and that is a bad thing by the way.

Yea that's what I'm seeing, just hard to believe though considering how full of Ronda he was. He basically gave her the title and her own division, no questions asked.

A lot of us were fooling around saying that it's because she was sleeping with him. I mean, seriously, he was making public appearances with a pink Ronda Rousy T on.

But it's so clear that whatever infatuations he had with Ronda, it's history.

I think he's just so big a narcissist that he loves himself the most at the end of the day.

I think Ronda made a mistake saying that she only wants to fight a couple more years and move to acting, or something along those lines.

This kinda shit really pisses Dana off, and it seems Ronda was no exception.

Remember when Rampage went batshit crazy and went on a road rampage and getting chased by the police? Dana was all supportive of Rampage and stood behind him and encouraged him to seek help.

About a year later, Rampage turns down a fight with Evans to go shoot The A Team and BAM Dana White has held a fury with Rampage and has NEVER gotten over it.
This man is straight up gangsta.

You forgot about that whole title fight thing huh

TS is viewing this shit through the Schnoz Mob lens. You'll have to forgive him. He's halfway through transforming into a woman and hasn't quite adjusted to his new vagina.

The reality is, it's fairly obvious that Dana White is starting to regret bringing Tate onto the show. He thought their rivalry would make good TV. The reality is that women who hate eachother is awful TV, and the arguments will always expand beyond reason, and both parties will take any chance to snipe at one another.

So right now, his show is appealing to fans of crap TV like the Bad Girls Club, or any of those other awful shows. The problem is, that's not TUF's audience. He knows the show is doing two things. Making a star out of Miesha Tate, who is pretty much irrelevant in WMMA(and will be even less relevant after December when she retires), and Tate's endless antagonizing of Rousey is making Rousey look bad because Rousey wears her emotions on her sleeve.

Basically, he's wishing there was some way to go back in time and prevent Zingano's knee injury because any chance at having a professional-looking season went out the window when the UFC brought Tate onto the show.

Mind you, I'm not blaming this all on Tate. She definitely started it, and is doing everything she can to perpetuate it (while pretending to be innocent), but Rousey isn't handling it very well either. However, Tate is Dana's problem, not Rousey. He doesn't give a fuck about Tate. Rousey is the sport's, and the division's money maker. Tate is a second tier fighter at best who will never be able to carry the brand, and Dana knows it.

tumblr_msxpepxglm1rvcjd7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mqtmouG4iK1sn43l5o1_400.gif

This, This.................and THIS!!!!

Chick is off her rocker. I dont like her representing the sport. I am not much of a Tate fan either, but until we can get a champ that would represent WMMA much better tha Honda I hope Tate wins.

The UFC would be better off representing people more like Liz Carmouche. She has been nothing short of total class. She may never be UFC champ, but she is by far my favorite WMMA fighter.

People like Bazler, Ronda they are great fighters but sore losers. There is no room in this sport for lack of being humble. Especially during the growth phase of WMMA in the UFC, it turns people off. The UFC could just drop WMMA all together.

I think TUF should be cancelled, this is by far the worst season ever. That says a lot because Nelson v Carwin was terrible.

lol, he was pretty creepy about her there for awhile.

Damn. Dana White just went upfront with Rousey... telling her that basically her behavior isn't good for the sport.

"It's not good for the sport, It's not good for YOU"

I really want to hear what Dana said off-cam.

One year ago he was crazy hyped over Ronda. Now it seems like he couldn't care less about her. Like, he's used her to get the women's division rolling and now he couldn't care less who holds the title.

Is it because Ronda has said she plans on quitting in a year or 2, and that she's already getting into movies?
Is it because of the way Ronda has been behaving in public since being UFC Women's Champ?

Why does Dana only NOW realize that Ronda's behavior may not be good for the sport. And why is he not blindly supporting her like he did before.

Interesting.

when dana flipping white is telling you your behavior is out of line, your behavior is pretty much out of line lol. he's the king of the ufc train wrecks in terms of behavior, so that should tell people it's not the editing.

when dana flipping white is telling you your behavior is out of line, your behavior is pretty much out of line lol. he's the king of the ufc train wrecks in terms of behavior, so that should tell people it's not the editing.

Imagine what they DID edit out though. Right?

This is the filtered version. seriously

Yea that's what I'm seeing, just hard to believe though considering how full of Ronda he was. He basically gave her the title and her own division, no questions asked.

A lot of us were fooling around saying that it's because she was sleeping with him. I mean, seriously, he was making public appearances with a pink Ronda Rousy T on.

But it's so clear that whatever infatuations he had with Ronda, it's history.

I think he's just so big a narcissist that he loves himself the most at the end of the day.

I think Ronda made a mistake saying that she only wants to fight a couple more years and move to acting, or something along those lines.

This kinda shit really pisses Dana off, and it seems Ronda was no exception.

Remember when Rampage went batshit crazy and went on a road rampage and getting chased by the police? Dana was all supportive of Rampage and stood behind him and encouraged him to seek help.

About a year later, Rampage turns down a fight with Evans to go shoot The A Team and BAM Dana White has held a fury with Rampage and has NEVER gotten over it.
This man is straight up gangsta.

rampage was a completely different issue though, they had put all this time and money and effort into doing TUF with him and rashad and he decided to not fight and film a movie instead. so i can understand zuffa overall feeling a bit betrayed by that.

ronda can say she's going to do movies all she wants, but that's years out and she's not postponing a fight in the meantime that the ufc has spent tons of money promoting.

Ronda's behaviour is embarrassing for martial arts. She acts like a child.

There is probably a lot of acting on TUF. I think Dana doesnt want to TUF to become a sideshow of MMA. Which it kind of is.

I also think he is referring to fights happening outside the cage. MMA by some is still viewed as cockfighting by some. It is never good when you get a julian lane moment were he just wants to bang. Those guys dont help the sport.

Now that Ronda is the face of women's mma he wants her to be a perfect champ. He wants people to look at her and she how respectful and how great she is. So he wants to craft her into a marketing tool to sell the UFC's women's division.

A year ago he probably didnt care so much. But on TUF if a non sanction fight breaks out between the coaches or fighters it doesnt help the sport in the eyes of those who see it has human cockfighting.

This, This.................and THIS!!!!

Chick is off her rocker. I dont like her representing the sport. I am not much of a Tate fan either, but until we can get a champ that would represent WMMA much better tha Honda I hope Tate wins.

The UFC would be better off representing people more like Liz Carmouche. She has been nothing short of total class. She may never be UFC champ, but she is by far my favorite WMMA fighter.

People like Bazler, Ronda they are great fighters but sore losers. There is no room in this sport for lack of being humble. Especially during the growth phase of WMMA in the UFC, it turns people off. The UFC could just drop WMMA all together.

I think TUF should be cancelled, this is by far the worst season ever. That says a lot because Nelson v Carwin was terrible.

The only reason this season of TUF is "shitty", is Dana's decision to bring Tate on to coach. If Zingano was the other coach it would've been a great season without all this bullshit drama.

The only reason this season of TUF is "shitty", is Dana's decision to bring Tate on to coach. If Zingano was the other coach it would've been a great season without all this bullshit drama.

Whats the point of having a reality show without bullshit drama? Thats what they are for

Whats the point of having a reality show without bullshit drama? Thats what they are for

This is exactly what Dana was trying to make clear. Sure, ratings yayyy and all that...

But at the end of the day it's about these up n coming fighters who have left their families behind, some of which have quit their jobs to come chase this dream to be an ultimate fighter.

Damn. Dana White just went upfront with Rousey... telling her that basically her behavior isn't good for the sport.

"It's not good for the sport, It's not good for YOU"

I really want to hear what Dana said off-cam.

One year ago he was crazy hyped over Ronda. Now it seems like he couldn't care less about her. Like, he's used her to get the women's division rolling and now he couldn't care less who holds the title.

Is it because Ronda has said she plans on quitting in a year or 2, and that she's already getting into movies?
Is it because of the way Ronda has been behaving in public since being UFC Women's Champ?

Why does Dana only NOW realize that Ronda's behavior may not be good for the sport. And why is he not blindly supporting her like he did before.

Interesting.
I like that her behavior is "not good for the sport" but cutting a top 5 MW on one loss, just because you don't like his style, is.

But at the end of the day it's about these up n coming fighters who have left their families behind, some of which have quit their jobs to come chase this dream to be an ultimate fighter.
At the end of the day, it's about ratings, selling ads that generate revenue, and building up the names of future fighters to sell some PPVs. The drama is all part of the show that does that.

ATC

I disagree. It's about the fights. It wasn't the 'drama' that brought TUF to light.

It wasn't the drama on TUF that saved Zuffa.

It was MMA fighting.

DW is probably loving all the tears and hissy fits, but probably knows full well that Hallman is 100% wiling to beat the shit out of a douchebag, and someone getting their ass kicked outside of an organised bout is not worth the problems.

Back