Dana White: "If Diaz beats GSP, we do Diaz/Silva!!"

That would be a slaughter. Biggest mismatch in the history of the sport.
I would have to agree with this^

Anderson would destroy Diaz. Constantly walking forward, blocking punches with your face is not a good style to have if you are gonna fight Anderson Silva.

the spider's still trying to fight ww's? how becoming for a man that is touted as the greatest fighter of all time and has only fought at mw and lhw for the past seven years.

Please tell me where it says that Anderson requested Nick? No, Dana said it. BTW, Diaz isn't going to even get passed GSP :redface:

Oh and I guess it's okay that Fedor fought LHWs/MWs, Cro Cop fought LHWS/MWS, Jones' last two title defences have been MWs, and GSP fought LWs.

How's about we do GSP-Hendricks (If they win of course) in the Summer and then GSP-Silva in December?

the spider's still trying to fight ww's? how becoming for a man that is touted as the greatest fighter of all time and has only fought at mw and lhw for the past seven years.

Your Silva hate is reaching SUPERCHARGED levels, like his with JDS. You are even reading things that don't exist lol

Cool man, Weidman will fight him sometime, don't worry, he is good enough.

I'd still enjoy this fight...probably even more so than a fight against GSP.

Please tell me where it says that Anderson requested Nick? No, Dana said it. BTW, Diaz isn't going to even get passed GSP :redface:

Oh and I guess it's okay that Fedor fought LHWs/MWs, Cro Cop fought LHWS/MWS, Jones' last two title defences have been MWs, and GSP fought LWs.

Wasn't Anderson talking about a fight with Nick not long ago?

I hate to admit it, but I'd like to see that fight. Of course, Nick would be a severe underdog, but the prospect of the two standing across the cage from one another is intriguing.

agrees, love to see Diaz talking shit to silva

No wonder he had time to talk shit like this, RHCP are one of the worst live acts out of any big rock band I've ever seen.

Your Silva hate is reaching SUPERCHARGED levels, like his with JDS. You are even reading things that don't exist lol

Cool man, Weidman will fight him sometime, don't worry, he is good enough.

actually anderson and his team did say they would be interesting in a nick diaz fight, it's a fun fight.. much better than most of anderson's past competition in the ufc.

well at least nick would be down to fight him and not make excuses for 3 years

actually anderson and his team did say they would be interesting in a nick diaz fight, it's a fun fight.. much better than most of anderson's past competition in the ufc.

Of course it would, wouldn't it? Cesar even called him out because of that.

Wasn't Anderson talking about a fight with Nick not long ago?

No Soares did and said "It would be a fight the fans would want to see".

And I don't get Dana's thinking, just because he beat GSP doesn't mean he'll have a snowball's chance against The Spider. Would rather see JBJ v AS than AS v Diaz

Both fighters are a nightmare for Diaz though.

Diaz vs Silva would be mismatch of the year. Like that would be super ugly.

Says Silva doesn't fight worthy competition.

Wants him to fight Diaz

nick is a ww but he is good competition..

anderson has fought the worst competition out of any elite fighter but i won't knock him if he fights nick diaz.

my opinion is that nick would be in for an embarassing night, but i was calling for brock to beat overeem, so what do i know? that's why we watch them and i certainly would be glued to the set for that fight.

Right, Nick stylistically matches up so well with Anderson. He'd walk into a barrage on punches, and it'd be over, on the spot. Like someone said, Leben all over again.

Not at all. Nick is 1,000x the fighter that Leben was, is, and ever will be. He's better at everything.

Not at all. Nick is 1,000x the fighter that Leben was, is, and ever will be. He's better at everything.
His style is still the worst one you could possibly have if you are planning to fight Anderson Silva.

Back