Dana White: "If Diaz beats GSP, we do Diaz/Silva!!"

Lol. Nick would catch all 30 laser accurate punches with his chin. Not a fight I wanna see.

My hate for the Diaz brothers is very interested in this match.
Aint going to happen though.

Any sane person understands that he means biggest mismatch that actually has a chance of happening in the UFC.

no, that's not what he meant.

what he meant to express, was the emphasis on how much of a mismatch the fight would be.

i would definitely give anderson the advantage, i just hate it when people exaggerate to the extreme to get their point across. just give your opinion. no need to get dramatic about it.

"Biggest mismatch in the history of the sport."

please tell me you don't actually believe this shit.

but i guess cain velasquez versus mighty mouse is a more competitive match-up, correct?

That match won't ever be made. And even if it was, he could annoy Cain by running like hell. Nick will just walk up to Anderson and get blasted.

my opinion is that nick would be in for an embarassing night, but i was calling for brock to beat overeem, so what do i know? that's why we watch them and i certainly would be glued to the set for that fight.

apparently not much if you honestly thought Brock was going to beat Overeem lol

Man I would love to see this. Diaz is my favorite fighter but ya I don't see how he could possibly win, would be an awesome fight though and I would order it without hesitation.

he probably meant that IF it happens it will be the greatest mismatch that ever happened.

yeah, but the thing is that you can come up with all kinds of other potential mis-matches.

anyway, my previous post explains what i mean.

tumblr_mfx3k5KQKq1qzz5s2o1_400.gif

Couldn't quite find the words for it....well played Sir

Nick would get jabbed to death/ look silly/ matrix'd into oblivion...

I would not want to see this at all, especially if it happens before a Vitor/Bisping winner fight or Weidman fight.

GSP vs. Anderson is real super fight.

Chris Weidman would lose it if Nick Diaz got a shot before him! Epic tantrum!

i'd rather see that than GSP VS Silva.

Well, it IS Zulu.. :redface:

Absolutely.

I just want to make sure our friend Idonotbeleiveit has his facts straight. Wouldn't want him lying to people would we?:redface:

Back