Dana White: "If Diaz beats GSP, we do Diaz/Silva!!"

Anderson was -1000 at the time of the fight. -1000 is 10-1 odds for.
Fedor was -1400 at the time of the fight. -1400 is 14-1 odds for.

Really not quite sure how much clearer I can make it. :redface:

show me 10-1 odds, not from tapology.. they get their fighters weight wrong.. not a credible source.

fact is silva/bonnar was 14-1, not even vitor/jones, bj/penn was that high.. i put a bit on bonnar!! hoping for a ud win.

I'd watch it. If I were a US resident, I might even pay for it. I just wont be expecting any competition whatsoever.

For a few minutes, maybe.

maybe, i still think nick would bring the fight to anderson, he isn't going to be scared.. i think anderson will win but i don't think he will just run through nick like many believe.

Anderson was -1000 at the time of the fight. -1000 is 10-1 odds for.
Fedor was -1400 at the time of the fight. -1400 is 14-1 odds for.

Really not quite sure how much clearer I can make it. :redface:

Don't worry facts < opinions on Sherdog. Sources < Word of Mouth

nick is a ww but he is good competition..

anderson has fought the worst competition out of any elite fighter but i won't knock him if he fights nick diaz.

So you dont consider Fedor an elite fighter?

No in all seriousness Anderson's competition, hell any of the top fighters ever competition is way better than Fedor's

show me 10-1 odds, not from tapology.. they get their fighters weight wrong.. not a credible source.

fact is silva/bonnar was 14-1, not even vitor/jones, bj/penn was that high.. i put a bit on bonnar!! hoping for a ud win.

Yawn.

Your just going to dismiss every other source I give you, since it doesn't fit with your narrative. I have no interest in playing that game. :rolleyes:

Silva Bonnar was 10/1. Backed up by documented sources.

Fedor/Zulu was 14/1 and Fedor/Rizzo was 13/1

How bout you back up your claims with a source like I have?

lol

Well we know Diaz wants to fight Silva, atleast Gracie says he does and thats a fight they wanted so if he does win we would get that fight.

He aint beating GSP though so none of this matters.

And that's why people love Nick Diaz and he's getting the title shot off of a loss.

Any time, any place.

And if gsp wins, we do what????,

the spider's still trying to fight ww's? how becoming for a man that is touted as the greatest fighter of all time and has only fought at mw and lhw for the past seven years.

It helps to read it first.

Back