Dana White: "If Diaz beats GSP, we do Diaz/Silva!!"

That209

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That would be a slaughter. Biggest mismatch in the history of the sport.

tumblr_mfx3k5KQKq1qzz5s2o1_400.gif

It'd probably be an extended version of the Leben fight

I hate to admit it, but I'd like to see that fight. Of course, Nick would be a severe underdog, but the prospect of the two standing across the cage from one another is intriguing.

the spider's still trying to fight ww's? how becoming for a man that is touted as the greatest fighter of all time and has only fought at mw and lhw for the past seven years.

yeah whatever.

Who gives a shit about what Dana says will happen. He's as clueless as a weather vane is a tornado.

Nick would put up a better fight than Andersons last 10 opponents other than Chael.

Dana is crazy. Fucking massacre.
the spider's still trying to fight ww's? how becoming for a man that is touted as the greatest fighter of all time and has only fought at mw and lhw for the past seven years.

Reading is fundamental.

Right, Nick stylistically matches up so well with Anderson. He'd walk into a barrage on punches, and it'd be over, on the spot. Like someone said, Leben all over again.

I don't want to see Silva fighting smaller guys. Why don't they let him fight a top MW or push for a fight with Jones?

Nick would put up a better fight than Andersons last 10 opponents other than Chael.

Probably not. He'd be out of there in under a minute unless Anderson wanted to screw with him like he did vs Maia.

Nick vs Anderson has always been an interesting fight to me. Nick tends to eat guys who stand in the pocket and trade with him, and Anderson also tends to eat guys that stand in the pocket and trade with him. Anderson does it because he's ultra-technical and can just matrix around people and Nick is ultra-durable and relentless. No matter what you think will happen that's a seriously fun fight.

If Nick beats GSP then I think he's good enough, but that's a huge if.

i prefer to see nick v cain, but this isnt bad either

Back